#00 pt2

k camp-"SHAwty ice cold stiff on a nigga"

ESSENCE REYES_____------_______-------------__________-------___________-----------__________---------_________*flashback*

ESSENCE REYES
_____------_______-------------__________-------___________-----------__________---------_________
*flashback*

"I DIDN'T mean to it just happened okay? what we got is deep ad im tryna keep it safe, just beileve me" i begged darrien as he gathered his things from my room.
I knew he wasn't gonna go far since i live with my brothers and thats there bestfreind.

"Well you broke that deep bond and now theres nothing you can do about it ess",he called me by my nickname and spoke in a calm manner.

"You know what, its fine i honestly dont even need you for real, i got other niggas i coud go to. its that simple.", i lied through my teeth as i walked over to my closet and threw on joggers to go on a late night walk.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><>

incoming call from..
David💚

I PULLED out my phone from in my pocket and declined his facetime. i didn't wanna talk to anyone but darrien but he didn't wanna do the same.

ONCE I aproached my house i put my airpods back in their case and unlocked my frotn door and walked into trying to avoid eye contact or physical contact with anyone in my household. I knew darrien was still around here because his shoes were at the front door still.

AS I walked up the stairs i was stop by ethan and he pulled me into his room.

"WE gotta talk. what happend withchu and ddot? He mad asf sis.", he spoke quietly know the walls are thin.

"I dont wanna talk about it ethan, not today.", i responded quietly to his request and tried to walk straught back out the door.

he pulled me back into the room and turned me aorund so im facing him.

"I'm not gonna ask again ess, what happened?", he spoke slowly so i could understand him.

"okay fine. so what happened was darrien went through my phone without my permission and he found some things. texts from somebody i  met a few years ago. nothing happened but he thinks that something did and i can't change his mind so.",as i told the story i sighed and loooked around trying not to make any eye contact with him.

"well we finna go talk to him and idc what chu think sis, cmon.", he turned me back around and went out the door.

I unfolded my arms once we reached davids room me and ddots eyes locked. i turned away once i realized they did and went to sit down at davids desk.

"soo is we all gon talk or nah?", ethan asked as ddot pulled out his phone not wanting to talk about anythign that just popped off.

"no we not im out this bitch.", i said as i walked out the room slamming the door behind me and heading back to my room.

", i said as i walked out the room slamming the door behind me and heading back to my room