The newbies to be a part of!

Yakko: I don't understand what happened last week but it's like you've lost your minds, sibs!

Wakko: i'm not even surprised that this is happening here

Dot: it was me who did this.

Wakko: well excuse us for trying to keep this place as sane and peaceful as possible for the sake of us zany Warner siblings!

Dot: you're right wakko. maybe try to keep your head on straight.

Yakko: dot, you have no fucking clue how hard it is to deal with this chaos. i swear that if they start using their powers on one of these people, the entire water tower will go up in flames.

Dot: oh my god yakko. please don't tell me we have to do something about this.

Yakko: you'd better believe it. we've gotta put a stop to this insanity before someone else gets hurt.

Dot: oh shit. okay then. just remember that we're all going to try to help each other out.

Wakko: thank you. so many of us want to find happiness for ourselves too, but unfortunately, this kind of shit isn't exactly easy. it's very difficult to get through to them without losing anyone, especially someone they love and care about.

Dot: it is. at least they'll listen if you explain what the problem is.

Wakko: i think we can agree on that. there are so many things we don't understand either.

Yakko: and it sucks because i've seen the effects of their powers firsthand. it doesn't take much energy to do more than light a candle in front of someone, let alone make them burn alive. and when they do that, they end up in an uncontrollable rage and turn everyone around them into a flaming inferno.

Dot: i know yakko. it sucks. i wish that we could find ways to control these powers, but honestly, there aren't any.

Yakko: yeah. it's just scary as fuck.

Wakko: don't worry. it won't be as bad as you imagine. once we figure out what we can all do for each other, everything will be fine. for now, we just need to work together. we're already here and helping each other, so why not see where this leads?

Yakko: if you say so.

Dot: thank you for believing in us. we're going to make sure we all succeed, okay? no matter what comes our way, I promise we'll be able to survive it.

Yakko: alright. i believe you. just give me the heads up next time you guys decide to do something reckless or insane.

Wakko: don't worry. we know we can handle anything the rest of them throw at us.