Part 1 - Murder Mystery

While dancing, Jullia suddenly stopped. The voice of the music going fainter and everything just blur. The only person she could see clearly while dancing. 'e was drinking while standing over the bar.

" One more drink🥂 plz! Soon! I can't wait! " Said Damon. " Shall I pour you one? " asked Jullia.

" Yeah sure! " said Damon.

Damon - (flirting ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ) " Which is more intoxic - you or this drink! "

Jullia - (enjoys flirt and return the same) " Taste both! Then decide it yourself which one is more intoxic. "She said in a creepy voice.

They both looked romantic🫠. They put their hands in each other's hand🤝 and started dancing.

" Nashe si chad gyi hoye kudi nashe si chad gyi...... Patang si lad gyi hoye, kudi patang se lad gyi! "

Sandy - " You both look nice together. "
Jullia and Damon - " Thank you 😇"
The whole group of girls and boys, all best friends, gathered. Jullia and Damon could not get their privacy.

(#pics and videos taken from external sources.)

" I wanna go to washroom! " said Jey. Some 5 min later, Sandy also went giving the same excuse. From this, one could understand that they are trying on each other. It was a common english washroom. So one has to use the same.
" Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! " a voice of scream was heard. It was going from the washroom. Everybody heard and went towards the washroom.

" Oh no! 😳" said Sandy and started crying 😭while sitting at the corner putiing her head on her hand.

It was midnight. " What happened! Sandy, Sandy..... Are you okay! Why did you scream? " And suddenly she noticed a white coloured dead body covered with blood on a small part over his neck and totally white like a pure limestone and the mouh opened as if he was about to scream. One could easily understand that there was not even a drop of blood in his body. It was Jey.

(#pics and videos taken from external sources.)

(It was not like a simple murder

(It was not like a simple murder. Who do you think has killed Jey? Was he killed by a human being or somebody else. Tell your views in the comment box and if you are liking the story do not forget to vote.)

Watching this Jullia went in shock😨. From among the huge crowd that gathered, suddenly from nowhere Damon arrived. He came to Jullia and tried to calm her down. Till now, the police 👮arrived. Someone front the crowd probably called them. " Wear the gloves🧤 and check the body from all over. After that take the body for a post mortem. But before that remove all the things from the body like cell phone📱, watch⌚, any kind of jwellery, essentials etc. Ma'am we need to interogate something about this matter from thou. Will you plz come aside for a minute? "