Part-14

Hello Everyone!
Look who decided to post after a decade.🤧

I hope you all are doing good. I was actually focusing on my insta account more so I left this story behind but now I am once again hereeee

And guess what? I think I have improved
______________________________________

Time skip~

Next day 5:00 pm

Your eyes stared at the Americano Latte you ordered as you played with the straw.

Glancing at the time you scoffed.

They were supposed to be here at 4 o' clock

You looked outside the big glass window only to see couples roaming around. You couldn't help but to think about you and Taehyung.

Will you guys be able to roam around so freely like everyone else?

Your attention went towards a couple at the icecream shop. The girl
whispered something in the boy's ear and both of them laughed as they took icecream from the shop.

A small smile appeared on your face looking at those two.

Just then the cafe's bell rang indicating someone has entered. You looked at the glass door and a small gasp left your mouth when two young and beautiful girls entered inside.

One was wearing a brown turtle neck with black pants and her hair open.
She looked cute.

The other one wore a white undershirt with a red coat along with the red pants. Her hair tied in a ponytail. She was taller.

They both looked at each other and then the taller one looked down at her phone.

She looked around and your eyes met. You were going to break the eye contact but frowned as they started walking towards you with a beautiful smile on their face.

"Are you by any chance Y/N?"

The taller one asked and you nodded your head glancing at the two girls.

"Do I know you?"

You asked and they both looked at each other and shook their heads

"You don't know us but we do know you. You are...Tae's girlfriend aren't you?"

The turtle neck spoke, softening her voice at the last part so that nobody can hear.

You smiled as realisation hit you and you recognised both of them.

"Ohh...Yeah, I thought you guys won't come today"

You spoke and gestured them to sit.

"It's not like that, Lily was the one who made me late too"

The turtle neck spoke and you got to know that the red one is Lily.

"Shut up Haneul"

Lily spoke rolling her eyes at Haneul and you just simply smiled.

"It's ok! Give me a introduction first I don't even know who belongs to who"

They looked at me and Lily nodded while Haneul shifted a bit in her seat.

"So...I am Lily Moscovitz. I am not Korean. I am actually from France and I work as a Manager in Lee Co. and lastly I am Jungkook's"

"And I am Kang Haneul. I am Korean. I work as a online influencer, I am Jimin's"

You were a little taken aback because of Lily. You didn't expected her to be French but it's cool.

"Okay. I am Y/N and I am also not Korean. I am from India and I am a doctor"