ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°|°|°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•|°|°•

" Eomma .......I am going to meet Taehyung now " 22 years old Yn said while squealing as she is really happy.

" Yes ...yes Soon to be Mrs. Kim go fast " Her mother said while yn blushed at the thought of marrying his love of life .

" Ugh ....eomma bye " yn said acting all angry to hide her blushing face which didn't got unnoticed by her mother making her chuckle and breathe out a " bye " while waving .

,•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°••°°•°•°

" Ughhhh , who are you ? Why do you always come in my dreams ughhhh" yn said nearly pulling her hairs

" Ughhhh , who are you ? Why do you always come in my dreams ughhhh" yn said nearly pulling her hairs .

•|•||•|||••|••|•|•||•|•|'|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

" Don't go on the top floor's middle room okay ?" The landlady said while her forehead was covered with small beads of sweat in nervousness which anyone can read from her body language.

" Ummmmm....but why ajhumma? " Yn asked curiously as she was a 20 years old curious girl interested in every type of paranormal activity.

" Just do as I say ......if you wanna live " these were her last words before she ran away .

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°°••°°•°•

" Wait ....I have seen you somewhere "yn breathed out while her head started getting heavy while her slow yet audible heartbeat was making the air thicken around.

The man infront of her chuckled and stated
" Jagiya ....Do I look familiar?" vanishing away in thin air. While yn head started throbbing with pain and she fainted right there.

°••°°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°••°•°°•°•°°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°°•

" This place is so beautiful...I don't know why Mrs. Kang said not to come here "Yn said while twirling around but her leg bumped into something .

" Huh ....a box ??" Yn said to herself.

|°•°°••°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°°•°°•°|

.

.

.

So this was the prologue I know I said I am busy today but I did this hehehe 😈 .
Let's see what you think might be in the box and whom she met in the room.I know this was short but chapters are gonna be long heheh .

Date - 2/ 07/23

Your author
Signing off for now......