midnight

At night jimin house

She changed her position over and over again but unable to sleep her eyes are numb

Yeah she is missing lian

Lilly pov

Why can't I sleep isn't it my home ain't I comfortable
Or my comfortable is bhai I know it's wrong but I want to be blind
I've never seen the real world meri story humesha se ek fairy tail ki rhi h kese na rhe mere bhai ne humesha se mujhe princess jo bnake rkha h
But now I want to see the real world I will make him to love me as I do

I believe this world gonna teach me many things

I went to oppas room after knocking for 5 minutes finally he let me in

He asked why my eyes are red ain't you crying I knew that you can't stay without lian ain't you here to tell me I want to go home

He's expression was bit sad
I said I want to cuddle you while sleeping cause I always have night mare so I wanted to feel safe

He's refusing but who gonna listen

Jimin- now you're 18 it's inpropriate to sleep with a guy

Lilly- oppa please na give me a tight hug he gave her tight hug rubbing her back

Jimin- are you sad
Oppa kal mera pehla din h job pe mujhe darr lg rha
Jimin- don't be scared if anyone dare to bully you tell me lian ke samne mt hi aana tum vrna vo mujhe maar dalega use iss bare me kuch v ni pta chlna chaiye

Oppa I heard that in office girls put makeup ( curiously) 😳

Jimin- yeah but you don't need cause you're beautiful

Nah oppa I need to practice 🥺

Jimin- aiyo then do ur practice let me sleep na 🥱

Then she show him lot of makeup kits

He- no i said no 😩
She- oppa please na

Afew minute later

She's putting makeup on his face
Omg I didn't know oppa looks so beautiful he's😮 such a beauty
I'm impress with my skill and satisfied as well
😃

In the early hours of the morning, Jimin was bustling with haste, making all the necessary preparations for Lilly's first day at her new job. With careful consideration, he handpicked a charming formal dress for her, and he even took the initiative to prepare breakfast—a surprising gesture, as his mother knew he had never cooked for anyone before. Lilly, noticing the concerned expression on Jimin's mother's face, questioned her with a puzzled look.

Lilly: Aunt, why do you wear such a solemn expression?

Mother: Oh, nothing, my dear. Has Lian been informed about your employment at his company?

Lilly: Not yet, Aunt.

Jimin's mother rolled her eyes in Jimin's direction, disappointed by his actions.

Mother: Jimin, how could you keep such an important detail hidden from Lian? Don't you realize how worried he is about Lilly's safety? He never allows her to venture out without tight security, yet he places trust in you. When you are with Lilly, he never frets over her well-being. But isn't that deceptive? Yes, she may be young, but what about you? You should display maturity, Jimin. You once expressed your desire to marry Lilly to Lian, but he has yet to agree. Are you already considering yourself her future husband?

Jimin: Mom, please refrain from discussing this. Lilly is still present.

Upon hearing those words, Lilly felt a pang in her heart, prompting her to hastily retreat upstairs. Jimin, wearing a vexed expression, confronted his mother.

Jimin: Mom, why are you suddenly behaving like this?

Mother: Jimin, I have come to recognize the depth of your love for her. Whenever she is in your presence, you become completely consumed by her. She is no longer a child; she has turned eighteen. If you desire her love, you must cease treating her as a child and relinquish the role of her brother. You need to be unequivocal about your feelings. She regards you as a brother, just like Lian, but even when she gazes at Lian, her eyes overflow with affection, not for you.

With a heavy sigh, Jimin acknowledged his mother's concerns.

Jimin: I understand, Mom. You worry for my sake.

Mother: Determine her true sentiments towards you. If she possesses no romantic inclinations, then let go of the love you once harbored for her. She will always be my daughter, even if she chooses to marry someone else.

He entered the room with the intention of comforting her. But before Jimin could utter a word, Lilly spoke up, apologizing for always causing trouble with her childish behavior. As she looked up into his eyes, her concern for him was evident, especially given her shorter stature.

Lilly: "Oppa, I didn't know that you had asked for our marriage. You're amazing, and I admire you the most. But I was unaware of your romantic feelings for me. I always thought you were teasing me. I'm sorry, oppa, if I've hurt you."

Jimin: (with sadness) "Is there someone you like?"

Lilly: (feeling shy) "Yes."

Jimin: (with an annoyed expression) "And is it your brother, Lian?"

Lilly: "Yes."

Jimin: (with extreme disappointment) "I knew it, you foolish girl! That doesn't count. He's your brother, and you can't have romantic feelings towards him."

Lilly: "But what if he's not my biological brother?"

Jimin: (confused) "What do you mean?"

Lilly: "A year ago, I found a document that stated Lian was adopted by my mother. So basically, he's not my biological brother."

Jimin: "What? Lian never mentioned anything about it." (After taking 30 seconds to calm himself) "If you love him, I'll talk to Lian about this."

Lilly: "No, oppa. This isn't the right time. I want to make him fall in love with me. I want him to develop romantic feelings for me, so I'll handle this on my own. I love you, oppa. You've always supported me." (She gives him a hug.)

Jimin felt an overwhelming sense of despair, his heart aching unbearably. He struggled to contain the pain he was experiencing. Nonetheless, he made an effort to externalize his emotions