INTRODUCTION (new form link)

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱

This book is to help people with covers, themes, edits, graphics, social media posts and more!

i do this purely for fun and to help out people who may have questions regarding editing. if you have any questions about what i use to edit or where i get my textures/overlays feel free to ask!!

to make a request fill out the google doc!

https://forms.gle/Ayvb783qFWrwyZkK6

- APPS I USE:
videostar paid
superimpose
polarr
vsco cam
layout

- RULES.

♡ there isn't a real 'limit' on how many themes/covers/graphics ect i make for one person but please don't be excessive

♡ please don't pester me, i have a life outside of wattpad and editing and will not be active all the time. however: if i have taken more than a week and you haven't heard from me feel free to message me to check the progress!

♡ i will re-do a cover a max of 3 times.

♡ you must credit me for everything i make you

- CREDITING.

for covers: credit me in the description of the book & the introductory chapter if there is one

for themes: credit me in your bio

for graphics: credit me on the chapter they're featured on! this includes banners, character aesthetics ect.

for filters: credit for filters is not needed unless the only thing i did was apply the filter. if the cover/graphic is made by you but the filter is mine that's all you need to mention!

social media posts: no credit needed unless i make the post (tea page post, website page, magazine ect)

- PAYMENT.

♡ permanent follow
♡ credit

there is no real payment needed because i do this for fun and would make covers for my friends regardless!

— VIPS.

comes with unlimited covers, banners & graphics!

-NUTONMYDRACO salvgil stxrniqlo
& all of the munchers