Chapter 2

Author's POV

Himeno: Kishibe huh?

Dina:Yep. Oh hey! Look!

The girl says as she runs in some area of the large mansion building

Viola: Oi! Dina! Stop wandering around, if you forgot were trying to hunt a guy down?

Dina: Well, yea. But look at this hot rod!

  Viola: A car?                      

  Viola: A car?                      

Dina: It looks foreign... 

Himeno: Welp, guess this confirms that the creep lives here.

While the group was inspecting the car however, they failed to notice the looming shadow in one of the mansion's windows as it stares at them with bright red eyes

Aki: Everyone, can we focus? We have a rogue devil hunter slash vigilante that we needs to be brought in to the authorities.

Himeno: Wait, if this guy is hunting devils illegally then why cant the police handle him?

Aki: They tried. They sent 12 officers in an area where he was currently spotted 3 days ago. All 12 of them came back alive, but. 7 of them came back traumatized. Though they seem fine now. All of them kept repeating the feuture that the man had red eyes.

Himeno's 1 eye widened as she remembers something. She remembers a young fairly built man of tall height. The mans feuture consisted of a white streak running up his hair which was styled into a slicked back undercut as his left ear had 3 silver colored helix piercings. But the feuture that stood out the most was his eyes. His deep blood red eyes. Along with his somewhat curled eyebrows which she used to make fun of him for. As she was recalling the person with red eyes, Aki took notice  and tried to snap her out of her trance

Aki: Hey, himeno              

Himeno:Oh! Yea, sorry. I thought I saw something.

Denji: Was it the platypus with the hat!?

Dina: I'm surprised you know what a platypus is.

Aki:*SIGH* A teal colored  platypus has been assaulting denji and power in the most random alleyways..

Power: If that cretin shows it's face again it shall feel the wrath of power!!!!

Viola: Look, can we just get to the mission already? So I- we! Can go back to sleep? Please?

Aki: Agreed. Let's go in.

As all of them  head inside the mansion as they are greeted with a velvet carpet leading to a large stairway

Aki: Alright, all of us should cover as much ground as possible, we should split up and search the area. If you spot it. Alert the others as fast as you can so we can corner it. Understood?

Viola: I don't think that's a good-

Himeno: Good idea. I'll check upstairs.

Viola:*Sigh*

Himeno's POV

As himeno was walking around the 3rd floor of the very large house, she sighed remembering the red eyed boy she had a flashback of prior to them entering the mansion. She and the boy had been very close back around 4 or 5 years ago, honestly she couldn't remember. She had moved on from the boy's demise and lived on with her life. The boy's name was (Y/n). 
(Y/n) was himeno's 7th partner. She had met him as both him and aki were introduced to her by her teacher, kishibe. He was usually a very quiet and reserved person, that is until he had met her. And as time went on she would have grown feelings for the boy, though her feelings were realized to late when the boy's whole squad was wiped out in Yokohama by the crowd devil that caused destruction within the large city, followed up by massive casualties. Though the body was never found it was assumed that atleast one of the 11 hundred severed and mangled  body parts belonged to him.

Himeno: Red eyes...huh...could it be possible...maybe it is....no...*SIGH* it's not possible...

As she then reaches into her pocket and pulls out a pack of cigarettes. She then takes one out and returns to pack to her pocket and grabs a lighter as she then lights the cigarette.

???:KRRRRRRRRR