Chapter 1

YN POV

The sun finally laid it rays in my sleep and thanks to the sunrays falling on my face , finally I woke up after a pretty long sleep. The glass window  in my bedroom hits perfectly towards my face , absorbing every drops of sunlight. No alarm is required to wake me up , the sun does its duty pretty well.

Downstairs there was my family having the breakfast without even bothering to call me. I cant god , I am so hungry.

"Mom , Dad Good Morning " I said while pushing the the chair backwards and sitting at it to have my food.
"Hey my princess, Good Morning" my dad said while glancing at me with a genuine smile.

"Princess? You are the one making her like this, what time is it yn? You should be the one in the
kitchen in the morning doing the chores!!" mom said not being in a really good mood.
I pouted before saying "Mom, love I will fr start helping from tomorrow, it was my last day of vacation, I promise I will be a good girl and afterall I will be never a good cook as you. You are the BEST mom,  the best in everything!!"

"Okayy okay, fine stop sugarcoating me or the sugar in this house may run out, now yniee eat your food" mom said with a soft smile.
I giggled and we three had our breakfast with all our cute lil talks.

After finishing a new book, I was suddenly so bored. No new books and no interesting series to watch as that was all i did in my whole vacation.
Its 2:00pm, just had my lunch and there is a lot more time for 7:00pm - that's when the party starts. The Welcome Party of FABEL , my university where I joined before 2 years. That may be one of the bestest decision I ever took- peacefull environment, friendly classmates, seniors and juniors. All the professors are so friendly and understanding except one.......
Anyways all these two years was really great and I hope the next academic year goes well too. The whole campus is filled with couples which is soo irritating to me or maybe jealous? I am a hopeless romantic having high standards so no blame to anyone.

I finally decided to take a walk to the park.
Slowly savouring every bit of the wind I walked, walked and walked. The summer season wind hits hard. When I am under the angry glowing sun which lays out its anger through the rays and straight to the earth. The cool breeze comforts me, it feels like heaven. Watching those kids playing with their parents with no worries makes me smile. I was like them once, playing hard until I am tired.

After sometime the sun slowly started drifting apart to somewhere, I  standed there watching its beauty.

Ohh shit! The party!!!!, i quickly glanced my watch to see the time ,its going to be 6 shortly. Gladly my house is near.

After taking a short quick bath, I came across my closet, wandering for the perfect dress and my eyes landed on the white expensive shining dress which I bought for my 21'st birthday- which was last week. PERFECT. Putting on the dress I did a light makeup and grabbed my bag. All ready to go.

"Mom, I am off!!"

"Mom, I am off!!"

"Yniee, you look amazing" she said while giving me a cheek kiss.

"Dad is still in the office I guess, the busiest CEO!!, don't even care to drop his daughter at the party" I said sarcastically. Mom gave out a sweet little chuckle. Saying that I left to the party.

Finally reached FABEL and i went straight to the hall holding the party, I am at the correct timing- 7:00pm. I saw Rose my bestiee and ran towards her for a hug. "You look amazing love!!" she said between the hug. "Ik overall I got the prettiest bestie."

We walked towards the centre and I can feel the eyes of some boys on me. Too bad I am not just interested in anyone. I have my standards in the sky. Maybe i may even die single if i am like this.

Suddenly everyone began shouting and hauling towards the entry and there enters a handsome men in a tuxedo, so hot and that's.. nevermind Mr Namjoon vastly known as RM. The coldest and most rudest Professor, yet loved by half of the girl population of FABEL, he is the perfect example of Big Boy song.
The biggest body, arms and legs and his broad shoulders and dragon shaped eyes,and the voice owned by him, all these made every girls go crazy for him. And he never fails to do his job wonderfully, the way he teaches is just soo fine. Did I forget to mention he is a Handsome man at his 29? [I didn't dig it, I accidently saw it from the computer where they saved the biodata of the staff]
But afterall this features he is an ass- yes I am that shameless girl who call her professor an ass, he doesn't even care about any human being nor is interested in anything except the matter of study. Also he is the rudest and scariest when he is angry. But I never had any sort of attraction towards him, not a bit to be honest. I will never ever like a professor, especially him.

Back to the party, I was having a lot fun, I was dancing and drinking and enjoying my life to the fullest. And after taking another shot I was walking towards rose, the party was too crowded like everyone is partying too hard. Dancing and Drinking , waitt what-- someone is making out!!!
I am looking towards that direction and I was walking. Pretty soon I hit a wall or someones chest-
Shit shit shit!!!! It was when I realised I dropped my drink on the expensive tuxedo of someone or maybe my professor. God what have I done.
I caught his dragon eyes piercing into mine.Glaring.

"Watch where are you going !!" the loud voice of rm gave me chills.
Everyone in the party turned to us. Especially Girls.
"I - I am soo sorry I didnt saw you coming and just- I will pay for the dry cleaning Mr RM" I said to him being guilty of my carelessness.

He just glared before he left.
Ohh god what have I even done , but RUDE  , he should have just accepted it.

RM POV

TO BE CONTINUED