4. Who is he?

Listen to "Family line" by Conan grey for this chapter.

Knives will forever be my favorite way to kill. Why? The look. The look in one's eyes, the terrified soul peeking through, asking for mercy, begging me to not kill it. I find it amusing.

———————————————————————————————-

"Get the car ready," a stern female voice said

"yes ma'am" said a bodyguard who was then followed by 10 other guards, all with one goal. Don't die (optional).

So hee stared at the gun in her hand with determined, but lifeless, eyes. She always wanted to be a doctor when she was young and after all those years of hard work, sleepless nights and driving herself on the verge of insanity just to get in her dream college, here she was holding a gun. She felt disgusted. Just the thought of her hurting someone creeped her out. And it was happening .

"no no please no," soyeon begged herself.

She froze, just froze in her chair, still staring at the gun. Suddenly all the memories came flooding back. Every voice in her head was cussing her, telling her that she was just like her dad. That she could never provide jisung the love he deserves, that she was worthless and never deserved happiness. This all wasn't even hers to begin with. It was all a dream she had dreamed. Soon wet tears started rolling down her checks making them a dark shade of red. Soyeon still frozen could feel everything, yet nothing. It was terrifying. She wanted to run away, but it was too late.

Just then someone knocked on the door, the sound startled So Hee causing her to flinch hard. Her hands were shaking, her breath fast, releasing the knocking. She somehow managed to say

"Who's there" her breath, still fast.

"sweetheart, are you okay?" a sweet melody like voice asked

"Yes, please come in," so Hee replied.

The door opened to a sweet looking old women, walking slowly towards soyeon. Her eyes were like an wise owl and her voice carried countless melodies. She gently sat on the chair next to soyeon and looked at her. Her eyes sparkled at the very sight of her granddaughter, she didn't say anything instead, she let the silence do the talking.

"I'm okay, grandma. You don't have to look at me with those pity eyes." so Hee said with a sorrowfull voice.

"My dear, its not pity but rather my sweet affection and worry. Are you sure about this?"

"yeah, yeah i'm" So Hee reassured the elder.

"Alright, just know that i love you and care for you. You know that right?"

"Yes grandma, I know and I love you too. Now please stop talking in that voice, it doesn't suit you" soyeon said with a childish tone to her voice.

Her grandma looked at her once more with worried eyes and said

"Oh, thank god. I'm too cool for this old people's shit." So Hee's Grandma said with a sass while standing up.

"you sure are." So Hee chuckled.

"you know a friend of mine said 'you should act you age now', like Tf bitch I mean i am 75 but what am i supposed to do to act my age DIE?" she exclaimed and suddenly soyeon busted out laughing.

"Oh you poor child, what am I suppose to do with you?"

————————————————————————————

Lee Minho, just a normal teenage boy to big dreams and kind heart but that's what he would like you to believe. The reality is much more disgusting than you think it is. Let me ask you a question, Have you ever killed someone? did or would you like it?. These weird questions build up this "normal boy's whole being. The shadows of the dark alleys are his right man, they lurks in the woods just to get a glimpse of his victim before doing the unspeakable. Drugs, money, bars and blood are just few of the less disgusting things he is surrounded by. He is the last person you ever wanna be around.

"I think I like Minho" jisung whispered with a slight gigle.

Jeogin almost threw a table at his head while saying "are you crazy! no. You always do this, you like a boy and then you find he's straight and then you cry your eyes out, untill you meet someone again."

"Damn, whats up with yall, chill" changbin said while popping a popcorn in this mouth.

"hyung, the only thing you know about him is his name, who knows, he could be a killer." jeogin practically screamed in jisung's face, i mean he is the one who has to listen jisung talk about boys all the time, so i guess its ok.

"you don't know him, jeongin-ah" jisung said as he danced around the room, tipping like a ballerina, smiling and dreaming

"ya and neither do you bitch" added changbin before busting into laughter along with jeongin.

Jisung stopped all his movements at once and sat down in the chair with a frown on his face. 'there you go, he's sulking again' both the others thought.

"Hey, we just care. ok?" changbin said

"I know but I really like him this time and I swear this is just a light crush and nothing more" jisung said while lifting his head up to see the other two with a weird expression.

"Oh god, not again." jeongin sighed

"alright then, mission Minho is on" jisung said excitingly as he offered his hand ahead. Soon changbiin joined him but the youngest was still a bit hesitant. He just didn't like minho's vibe. He felt strange around him.

"oh c'mom" changbin said while grabbing jeongin's hand. and it was on. Mission Minho.

Sorry for the late update, I was busy with my exams but i now that its over i will try to update sooner. And also sorry for the lame chapter. I promise next chapter will be quite a ride.

Hope you enjoyed (^///^).

Stay gay yall✌️.