TAOD 3

Rian's pov:

I started to walk back and forth inside my room when Jermaine and Brut appears infront of me inside my room.

"Who the hell are they!?" I madly asked.

"Don't shout at us we don't know them!" Brut shouted back.

"Calm down both of you!" Jermain shouted which made us quiet. "This is not the time to argue, what we need is to know who are they and why they attacked us. So calm down," she added.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

Brut just nodded before snapping her finger and Fraine showed up.

"We have a mission for you Fraine, we need you to find who they are and as much as possible gather all the information that you can get. Make sure you won't get caught," Brut's ordered.

"This will be hard, specially we don't know what they can do. I'm gonna go ahead and try to follow their trails specially I can still sense their shadows," Fraine said before disappearing.

"Now, what shall we do?" Jermain asked.

I was about to speak when we suddenly heard a knock on my door, Jermain quickly held Brut's hand and they turned invisible while Brut used her magic to hide their presence and magic. I used my ability to open the door and I quickly Neal, he quickly ran towards me and hugs me.

"I'm so worried about you," he whispered.

I can see how Brut rolled her eyes playfully at me, I just stared at them before they disappeared.

"I'm fine Neal there's nothing to worry," I said with a smile.

He just planted a soft kiss against my lips before holding my hand.

"I can never stop worrying about you," he whispered.

I just smiled before brushing my right hand on his cheeks, He held my hand and planted a soft kiss on it.

"Let's go, it's almost time for lunch. I don't want to get hungry," I joked.

He just smiled and drag me outside of my room, we both arrived at the Cafeteria and I can see the gang on the long table.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Still wondering who the hell attacked you and the 2 new students Inside of our academy," Hank answered.

"Specially the girl you fought Rian, I can sense a strong magic inside her body," Abbie added.

"She's born with the 7 heavenly virtues which made her powerful aswell, 7 heavenly virtues is the enemy of the 7 deadly sins inside of me. It's a good thing Beelzebub regained his named which made him more powerful," I responded.

"Who's Beelzebub?" Mj asked.

"Beelzebub is the real name of the sin of Gluttony," Arian answered who just arrived with her Brother.

"So before they are not that powerful?" Mj asked.

"That's correct but it's a good thing I was able to get their names back after the last war," I answered.

Before we utter another word the foods already arrived and we all started to eat.

Third person's pov:

Fraine was able to follow the step of the 3 woman that his Masters fought, he is silently watching them on their move when all of the sudden someone attacked Fraine but he was to avoid the attacked but he wasn't able to avoid the explosion from the woman that Rian fought earlier.

"Damn it," Fraine said before spitting blood.

"I knew something was off," the woman said.

"Chill, I'll be handling this. Go back to the castle now," the man said before some kind of warp appears infront of them.

"Take care of him Aron," the woman said.

Aron just shrugged his shoulder before he pulled out his rapier, Fraine stood up and prepare his kusarigama.

"So this will be fun," the man said before he attacks Fraine.

Fraine was quick enough to avoid Aron's attacked and use the chain of his Kurasigama to create some distance between them, a small warp appeared on the side of Aron which he used to lay a stab on Fraine but Fraine was able to avoid it on time but he was still able to receive a cut.

"So you're Fraine the man who has the power of shadow who swore to himself that he'll be the eye of Jermain and Brut," Aron said while pointing his rapier to Fraine.

"How did you know about that?" Fraine asked with a serious tone.

"The Queen knows all, we know everything about you and specially Rian. The son of the Demigod of Moon and sun also the son of the King of hell itself," Aron answered.

Aron tried to walk towards Fraine but all of the sudden he can't move.

"What the hell is going on?!" Aron madly asked.

"You know my power yet you don't know what's going on," Fraine respond with a smirk on his face.

He quickly launch himself to attack Aron but Aron suddenly created a warp underneath his feet and fall from it, Fraine quickly prepared himself when he saw Aron fall from the sky. Fraine was able to avoid Aron's attack and manage to kick Aron on his stomach.

"Don't underestimate me," Fraine said.

"Seems like you're pretty strong as well Fraine, I didn't expect that. Even tho my opponent will be Prince Mj you still manage to reach my expectations," Aron responded.

"What do you mean?" Fraine confusingly asked.

"You'll soon find out or not!" Aron shouted and a warp appears infront of him.

Fraine just closed his eyes and expect that he'll get stabbed but when he opened his eyes he saw Jermain blocking the attack of Aron, Jermain created a Glyhps Infront of her and used it to throw herself at Aron but Aron was able to block the attack and creates a distance between him and Jermain.

"It's a good thing that I'm not late to save your ass Fraine," Jermain said while staring at Aron.

"Thanks" Fraine said with a relief tone.

"So who are you?" Jermain asked.

"You don't need to know daughter of Hell," Aron said before jumping on the warp he created beneath his feet.

"We need to go back and tell Rian all the things you know about that guy," Jermain said.

Fraine just nodded before they both start to teleport back to the academy.

---------------
A/n: Here's an update for you guys.

---------------A/n: Here's an update for you guys

Fraine^

Aron^