The sweetest of hearts.

Hello, all you lovely people!! Welcome to the second book of my "The Sweetest of Hearts" series. Firstly I want to say, that I hope everyone enjoyed the first book and hopefully you'll like this one as well!!!

I will warn everyone, this book has LOTS of sadness and major character deaths, more than you'd expect.

Also, updates will probably be slow because I'm posting chapters as I write them, and I'm very lazy with writing scenes from the show  because I have to watch the scene while writing it. So, I apologize!!

Now, I do not own Peaky Blinders or any of the show's characters, but I do own the four original characters that I have made, but I pose NO claim on the actors I used as face claims.

I also do not give any right to anyone to copy my work for any reason!!

This book and the second book of this series, are purely fiction and meant for your entertainment. If you have either a problem with the content of my book or page, please contact me and I'll try my best to sort it out.

This book WILL contain 18+ content!!!!

The following content will be present in both the books in this series:

-Blood.

-Violence.

-Drinking.

-Smoking.

-Drugs.

-Murder.

-Assault.

-Swearing/Strong language.

-Mature language.

-Smutish scenes, but no actual smut.

If I have accidentally missed something, please let me kindly know!!!

Please remember to give feedback, as it would truly be appreciated and I'd really love to communicate with you guys

Now that is all I have to say!! Let's get on with the book!!