take me apart into pieces

'𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙨'

It's been a few years perhaps since hugh and mads had last met each other especially now since they both had  different projects to work on . "Hi mads never really expected you here!" "Me to hugh. How have you been doing lately"
Mads told him in his bold and deep danish accent "I've been doing fine" hugh replied in a soft tone that anybody would dream of hearing "so.. want to hang out some time later?" Hugh offered mads "id love to"

"Come inside mads" hugh offered "hmm it's bit cold in London isn't it? "Yes it sure is bloody cold after all winter is nearby" hugh told but already Mads took out his phone and was reading something? "Whats that your reading" "oh um.. fanfictions about us....Erm I mean about our characters" "let me see" hugh got closer on to mads' chest and he was surprised that he was going according to fannibals 'so I never knew you were this into me mads.....game on'
"Look there's one called as bobby Bronson/nigel (Charlie countryman)" mads told to hugh in a more bold accent "oh... one of my characters which only had atleast 40 minutes of screen time"
"And it has 10,000 word mark...I bet the 3,000 would be a rough sex part wouldn't hugh?" "I-I think so..." "read this part"

'As soon as they got into nigel's house nigel just pinned him on the wall and kissed so hard that anyone would imagine to have a rough kiss like that "do whatever you want to me you filthy old man but all I know is that you'll never punish me and if you want to make me get it" "oh I will bunny you've been such a naughty boy for a few weeks haven't you" nigel hissed to Bobby's ear as he left an whimper' 

"Looks like Bobby's into one hell of an spanking" hugh told in a deep tone which reminded of Bobby's tone "that..now how did you just go into Bobby's voice, do that again" "look old man do whatever you want but just don't ever try to fuck me" mads just threw his phone away to the table and told "oh my bunny I never knew you'd be such a fucking brat listen to what I tell you you to do or I'll be more harder last fucking warning" mads whispered to Hugh's ear as hugh whimpered into mads' ear "nghh..you can never get enough of me can you old man" "oh my ... since when did you get this disobedient... I'll have to teach a lesson" mads told to hugh as he picked him up and took him to the closest bedroom possible and pinned him to the bed "fuck...mads..ngh..I've been waiting for this from nineteen years ..nghhn~" "hugh even I've been waiting for nineteen years just for you to be underneath me" "f-ffucking h-hhelll nghh~Mads pls slow down~" hugh whimpered like a whore in heat begging for mercy...all that hot grinding and kissing on each other wasn't enough they took a whole one hour to finish this "hah...fuck! W-we did it" hugh whimper-whispered into mads' ear "yes we did baby boy...this all hot grinding and kissing against each other was so-" "fucking amazing...I love you mads" "I love you too hugh....we should do this more often shouldn't we~" mads told while smirking at hugh.