Ananya: The Dayout

After all the drama caused, obviously because Avinash and Gautam were late, we finally got into the theatre . We were late by 15 minutes as I glared at Avinash. We were about to sit as Raghav sat with Avinash. Damn, my heart literally wrenched "I want to sit with him" my mind yelled, but why? I don't know, he has been really close to me and ever since we got different streams we haven't spent time together properly, Arshiya pushed Raghav out of the hall to get some snacks and asked me to occupy his seat. I was beyond happy, hell I love her so much for this.

No no Ananya control your impulsive thoughts. 

"What are you cooking in your mind?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her.

"I said sit here down" I sat as she said knowing the stubborn ass she is. 

 We were sitting as Avinash, Me, Arshiya, Gautam and Raghav. And the movie began. 

As we were sitting together, there was no way we'll peacefully watch the movie, we talked a lot through our random topics and shared giggles

As we were sitting together, there was no way we'll peacefully watch the movie, we talked a lot through our random topics and shared giggles. Showed each other childhood photographs. We were talking about random topics and future goals we had. Turns out he will be preparing for JEE. For me, I need to move to the UK, I saw his eyes light up when he talks about his passion, love for his parents, how he his so determined to achieve his goals. This arouse an unknown feeling in my heart. I need to control my fucking mind. 

This is the only reason I agreed for this plan, I wanted to spend time with him, he understands me the way I want to be understood. Our tauntings and bickering continued until I noticed Arshiya and she gave me a 'Are you serious' look. That is when I actually focused on the movie. 

It was about sexual harassment and rape cases against women at work place.The movie was beyond words, this issue was sensitive and I started to get emotional but I held my tears back yet. Avinash did notice.  He tried to distract me from the movie twice or thrice, but this time I paid no attention to him. The scenes got intense as female lead was helplessly tied with rope and the male tried to force himself on her, she failed to protect herself. That's where I lost myself. 

I started crying hysterically. Avinash got all panicky but I don't care right now. He carefully entangled our arms together while his other hand wiped away my tears.

"Calm down my buttercup, please don't cry" he said but no, I was not willing to let my focus go off the movie. I was so invested in the movie with my crying session, I looked at him with red puffy eyes, he held my hand and gently placed a kiss on my inner wrist. 

Damn, the butterflies.

"You look cute while crying" he said as lights got on

"I'm not crying" I said with a heavy voice.

"yes, sure you aren't" he said looking at me staring deep into my soul. 

That's when it struck our friends our still here. We quickly got up and moved out for lunch.

God! why do theses monsters ruin our sweet moments

As we moved out of the theatre I saw Arshiya with a wide smirk plastered over her face.

"What? We are friends and He just got concerned, nothing else" I back fired.

"Babe I didn't say anything, but as you say" She said as we moved to the food court.

I saw Avinash walk towards me with cookie ice creams, "Are you okay now? look I got your favourites."

He said as I muttered a thank you ignoring over excited Arshiya who was blabbering her stupid shipping comments on us

"Ananya do you know, there was a very cute couple beside me today?" she spoke out of nowhere.

"Oh really?" Avinash responded 

"heck yes, they're too adorable together, but they're not yet together" she added

"I am sure they will be. both of them know there's something between them, something that's so intense that it screams without words" Avinash replied as he looked at me when I was already glancing at him. His eyes have depth, they're beautiful.

Breaking the eye contact, and controlling the over emotions my mind has been constantly pouring in, I pulled arshiya out of the mall to take a stroll outside moreover it was late evening by now, our friends accompanied us outside.

We all were tired by now, especially me, crying for two hours straight isn't good, I just wanted to head home now.

"Gotta go guys, I need to pick mom from nearby shopping complex" Gautam spoke and we bid a goodbye.

"Let's leave too Arshiya, Avinash will drop Ananya" Raghav spoke with a wide smirk as Arshiya took no minute in joining him and I swear these two brats will be so dead now.

"Sure bro, let's go, bye buddies" Arshiya spoke as they left the two of us behind. Neither of us retorted, but why?

I really need to get a hold of my mind and the useless butterflies that are creeping in every now and then.

--------------------------------

Let me know your favourite part below!!!

This is going to be so much fun further, stay tuned!