One:

Dior Mendell     /     Atlanta, Ga:____________________________

____________________________

*DON'T FORGET TO VOTE
AND COMMENT LOVE*

"DIOR" My mom yelled.

"WHAT MAMA" I yelled back,and it got quiet,

"YES" I yelled again.

I waited for a response but got nothing, i threw a quick tantrum before getting out of my bed, i slipped in my house shoes before walking towards her room.

"Yes"I said, leaning on her door.

"You can go to the store for me"She said, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Ma"I whined.

"uh uh don't give me that, you know i would go if i could but i'm tired" She said, pointing to her 6 month belly.

"Mtch okay, text me what you want" I said before walking away.

"You don't need no money" She yelled.

"uh uh" I yelled back, i slipped on a jacket and my yeezy slides before grabbing my keys and heading downstairs.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed me some gummies before i left out the house, i drove to walmart eating my gummies on on the way.

When i arrived at Walmart i parked my car, then got out making sure i locked it. i grabbed me a buggy before walking around.

I grabbed some feminine hygiene stuff first and the things i needed before i opened my phone and started getting what my mom wanted, going all the way down the list until i had everything.

I made my way to self checkout, waiting in the line until it was finally my turn. i scanned all my things as the total came to 216.54.

I payed for my items before i started back to my car. i put all the groceries in the back seat before i got in, heading back home.

After i made my way home i went back and forth to my car bringing all the groceries inside. now putting them away.

"you going somewhere today" My mom asked me.

"Ya, i'm going into the city to do a video with somebody" I said.