Soup and chocolate (The Royals)

A/N: My 6th sick oneshot is The Royals between Ophelia and Liam.

Oneshot 6 title: Soup and chocolate (The Royals)

Oneshot 6 summary: Ophelia gets sick and is miserable so Liam brings some supplies to make her feel better.

From a young age, Ophelia Pryce has hated being sick. Of course everyone doesn't like being sick but Ophelia absolutely loathes getting so much as a cold, so she's miserable when she come down with the damn flu that has kept her in the loft for three days without seeing Liam or Eleanor so it's a surprise to see her English prince boyfriend exit the elevator with a tray in his hands and a smile on his face when he sees her curled up on the couch in a cocoon of blankets and in her Tatty Teddy pjs, watching reruns of a reality tv show she used to watch in America with her Mom.

"How are you feeling, Rockstar?" His British voice comes as he sits down beside her, putting the tray on the coffee table next to the medicine bottle. Ophelia curls into his side, putting her head on his shoulder, sighing in contentment. "Like death, but glad you're here." She says, Liam chuckles into her hair. Ophelia's eyes travel to the tray on the coffee table in curiosity.

"Liam, what did you bring?" The sick American girl asks. Liam sits up and takes the cover off the tray.

On the tray is a bowl of soup and chocolate.

Liam looks at her with a smile. "Len had the idea to add the chocolate, says the chocolate will and I quote 'will make her feel better.'" Ophelia giggles at his impression of his twin sister and watches as Liam hands her the bowl of soup and a spoon. She takes a bite and moans in contentment as the soup falls down her throat.

After finishing the soup, she puts the bowl back on the table and snuggles into her boyfriend, who has been watching her eat with a smile on his handsome face, a yawn overtaking her. "Sleep, Ophelia, you can have Len's chocolate later, I'll be here when you wake up." Her boyfriend says before sleep swallows the sick girl.

Heir to the English Throne, Liam Henstridge, kisses his sick girlfriend's hair, who has been asleep for half an hour, and covers her in one of her many blankets that are on the couch. It was Ted, Ophelia's father and his father's Head of Security, and Eleanor, his twin sister, who suggested he visit the sick Ophelia because she was miserable being locked away in the loft with nothing to do except sleeping and watching TV all day, for days on end until the flu that had been running through the palace had run its course. He had the idea to take her soup, just like he does for Len when she's sick, but it was Len's idea to sneak her best friend chocolate too.

His sick girlfriend snuggles deeper into his side. The lift doors open to reveal Ted Pryce, Opheila's father. The man who protected his father smiles at Liam as he walks deeper into the loft.

"Ahh, Liam, I didn't know you were here yet, how is she?" Ted asks as he looks at his sleeping daughter. Liam sighs.

"Said she feels like death, she ate the soup then fell asleep half an hour ago." Liam answers. Ted sits behind his desk with a smirk pulling at his lips.

"She's always hated being sick, even more so in England, most likely because she had her Mother in America with her and here she only has me who works all the time." Ted says as he logs onto his laptop.

Liam doesn't respond to that and, he can't, just concentrates on watching Ophelia sleeping. Ophelia stirs after another half an hour of Liam watching her sleep. Her blue eyes open and Liam smiles.

"Hey, Rockstar." He says, leaning down to kiss her forehead. "Are you okay?" Liam asks, looking at her, he sees a smile crawling onto her beautiful face.

From his place at his desk, Ted Pryce can see his daughter and her boyfriend lying on the couch, watching those reality tv shows that Daphne introduced their daughter to when his girls lived in America, away from the Royal life. Thinking of his late wife is like a bolt of pain shooting throughout his body. If he hurts this much, he can't imagine what his daughter must feel like after witnessing the death of her mother. Ophelia is laying on top of Liam and feeding him pieces of chocolate, looking happier and much better than she has in days.

"Eat it! " His daughter exclaims, laughing a little, bringing a smile to Liam's already smiling face and his own. Liam is rolling his eyes but accepts the chocolate.

To Ted Pryce, Ophelia and Liam are just like him and Daphne when they were that age, and if fate has a hand, Ted can see his little girl becoming Liam's Princess and England's Queen. 

It's nearing half 11 at night when Ophelia walks Liam to the lift and kisses deeply on his perfect lips  for the first time  in days.

"You could stay the night, we'll leave my door open, Dad won't mind." Ophelia says against his lips, Liam chuckles as he pulls away, pouts.

"I would love to stay the night but I can't, I'm sorry." Liam says, kissing away her pout before drawing her into a hug.

"Thank you for the soup and chocolate." Ophelia says, breaking out of the hug. Liam tucks a strand of brown hair behind her ear.

"Anytime. Goodnight, Ophelia, sweet dreams." Her prince says before he steps into the lift.

"Goodnight, Liam." She says before the lift doors close on him.

A\N: Hope you enjoy this, Angels, sorry for any spelling mistakes. I have the next two chapters partially written, keep an eye out, Angels.