(R) ABOMINABLE

Hi there guys! Although I already apologized in my latest announcement, I do apologize again fro the inactivity. Two weeks ago I had a birthday, then it was fathers day, I have swim team early in the morning I had a meet Wednesday night and for the past week I spent time at the beach. Now I am back. I should have told you guys I'd be on hiatus but truth be told, I didn't know I would be this inactive lately. But also in my latest announcement, if you read it, you should know I am taking down my stories there and starting fresh with a graphics shop. Let me get to my point, here's the cover. I'll explain more about the shop in the introduction, which should be published later today! Comments on the cover and things you suggest to change or do next time is highly appreciated!

 I'll explain more about the shop in the introduction, which should be published later today! Comments on the cover and things you suggest to change or do next time is highly appreciated!

Personally, I am quite proud of this cover because it gave me a new idea for a different style and gosh that helps. Coming up with styles that I am normally doing is so helpful when it comes to this graphics shop.