Kiss the blood off your knuckles and wear it as lipstick

Because your way with words make me buckle at the knees and stutter in my heart. Choke on the air that's supposed to keep me alive. fingers wander, to a safe place, that is you. You are my safe place.

I sense danger in all, but not a trace of cruelty lies in your soul. I can feel it. I can feel you, radiating off my being, and that's on us being two with but one heartbeat.

You could kill me,
and I would thank you.

You could leave me,

beat me,

cheat me.

And I would forever be grateful that you decided to use me as to take your hardships out on, as long as it meant you crawling into bed with me the same night, for us to fall asleep with the embrace of each other.

Though I know you never would. Never have the courage to leave me. Because I mean just as much to you as you do to I.

You cry at night with the fear of my decline. Even when you are well aware I could never do such a thing to my little girl. How could I ever leave my angel.

My soul reason to walk talk and breath, how could I leave my lifeline? You and I have a hand on the plug on each others life support. Knowing that all it could take is one tug, for it to be all over.

It fears me. To know you have your pretty fingers all wrapped up in my heart strings. Yours to tug and pull.

But it pleases me the same amount as it makes me fearful. Pleases me I can give you that power, makes me beyond grateful I have you to trust with my life.

My little girl, with the power to kill me. How beautiful of you, to make me fall for you like that.

With each breath you take sends me into a deeper and deeper abyss of love and sorrow. Breath more, make me more for you, make me yours only. Rid me of anyone who may want me. I'm all yours already princess,

but please never stop.