𝐢.

chapter one

chapter one

We're the Pogues, and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time

Maeve stood with her arms crossed, staring up at John B, who balanced on top of the roof in front of her.

"I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival," Pope spoke, also watching John B from the deck below. He began messing around with the drill in his hand, pulling the trigger and aiming it at Maeve, who jumped away from it.

"Stop, you psycho," She grimaced at him.

"Hm?" John B stuck his finger in his mouth and then raised it in the air, pretending to check for the winds direction. "Should I do it?"

"Yeah, jump," Pope raised the drill and pointed it at the boy on the roof. "I'll shoot you in the way down."

"You're gonna shoot me?" Maeve rolled her eyes as John B pretended to shoot Pope back with finger guns.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers," Kiara complained, joining the rest of the group.

"Of course, they are. Why wouldn't they?" JJ replied.

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?" Kie asked sarcastically.

"I cant have cold towels," JJ said to himself.

Kie looked up and spotted John B balancing on the roof. "Can you please not kill yourself?"

"Don't tell him that, it'll be funny to see him fall. Plus, if he does I could get a lot of views on Youtube for that." Maeve pulled out her phone and started recording John B, not noticing the look Kie gave her.

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one," JJ warned. It seemed to jinx John B into dropping the beer. "Of course, you did. Like right when I told you."

"Smooth," Kie smiled sarcastically at a chuckling Maeve.

Pope walked to the edge of the deck and leaned over it. There was a yell right before he warned the others that security was there.