~Prenote~

Hello! This is just a very brief thing-a-majig at the beginning of this particular fanfiction.

Nothing bad, just a couple of things I want to call out before you begin.

1. This is not what you would call a 'normal' Tinker Bell fanfiction. Unlike about 99.9% of the Fairy fandom, it does not center it's focus on a romance (though there is definitely one in there if you look ;)). Instead, it takes a more...Marvel approach to storytelling. (You'll understand what that means soon enough).

2. I wrote this originally almost 10 years ago. It was supposed to be a birthday gift for my best friend who, at the time, loved anything to do with Tinkerbell. I myself had never seen a single movie and what little I knew about the fandom came from the one eye-spy-picture book I had received from my aunt a couple years before. (I was thirteen at this time). So, taking what little knowledge I had about the world and the characters, I attempted to flesh out a story that I could both enjoy writing and that she would like (she likes romance, though, perhaps not the same shipping as me *wink wink*). At this time, the only more grown up shows I had to go off of were all the Marvel movies I had just begun to watch.

(About halfway through the story, however, I realized I actually needed the show's knowledge and so, at almost 14, I watched my first Disney Fairy movie and instantly fell in love with a...certain someone...)

This is why it turned into a superhero novel instead XD

This is the reedition of that particular fanfiction (which can also be read on Wattpad) in a more modern, more accurate style when compared to the rest of the series. 

4. It is rated PG-13 for fantasy violence (though I toned a lot of it down, like I said, Marvel and thirteen-year-olds with a taste for vengeance do not apparently mix well lol).

Okay, that's all I got! Step foot inside and allow me to completely rewrite what you think you know about the Disney Fairy franchise.

Enjoy!