Backstory II

Hero

Jay was loved by everyone, his parents, classmates, friends, relatives, cousins, strangers, children, adults, teenagers, the old, the young, people from other counties and anyone else.

But he never seemed to be happy or grateful.

He would whine about everything and will be the most pickiest eater you ever k

His family is super wealthy and they came from a bunch of famous celebrities.

He wished to become like that one day.

His parents spoil him a lot since he is the youngest sibling and he doesn't worry about anything.

But there is one thing he does worry about A LOT.

His mum is an abuser. She abuses him but at the same time boys him gifts so that he doesn't tell his dad about it.

Yes, he is spoiler dbut he needs love as well. He wants to be loved actual love not being praised by everyone. He wants to feel like he is worthy but everyone else just makes him feel insecure. If he doesn't do well then everyone else is going to judge him and make him feel low of himself he needs to make everyone proud.

The only thing he loves the most in this world is a crystal blue bracelet that was given by his uncle. He loved his uncle the most before he had to leave to go to Germany. He misses him alot eventhough they still call.

He wishes that his uncle would be there for him all the time.

But he understands that he had to go to Geramny because his wife's illness got worse.

This is another thing about Jay he feels bad about other people and would try to help them but he won't really acre that kuchen about them and wouldn't really consider it being "love".

He doesn't believe in love he thinks its stupid.

He probably learnt that from his mum since she never showed any sign of affection towards him.

He wished some day she could but that day would never come.

All he wants to do is show the world something called "peace" and to stop abusive parents since he knows how it feels. He wants to help everyone.

No matter what he will always help people ots what makes him the most happiest.