001

xxx

xxx. chapter one ,
the introduction

 chapter one ,the introduction

Dimore DryeJanuary 27th, 2024Omniscient

Dimore Drye
January 27th, 2024
Omniscient

Location: Baltimore,
Maryland.

"So you just gone up and leave? What about Kamar?!" Zion shouted and threw her suitcase to the floor. He wouldn't just let her leave him without a fight.

"You don't have to worry 'bout me or my son anymore. You were never his father to begin with, now move out of my way." She said calmly.

Dimore had no strength left in her to fight with him anymore. Being sick of his abusive, cheating, and dishonest ways.. it was time to move on.

Who wanted to raise their kid around a monster who treats women like shit? Flashbacks of the night he beat her in front of her her son, Kamar. We're all she could think about while packing her clothes.

Her poor baby screaming at the top of his lungs while watching his mother get beat on. She wasn't about to put him through that again. Dimore was more so doing this for the sake of her son rather than herself.

Zion's been putting his hands on her since the first year of them dating, but the moment he made her son cry is the moment she was completely done.

"Sit yo' ass down you not goin' no where. Fuck you thought this was?" He spat, pushing her to the floor and knocking over her suit cases once again.

"Zion stop being loud before you wake up Kamar. I'm done with this, and I won't allow myself to be your punch bag anymore like some dumb ass fool." Dimore said in a monotone, standing to her feet.

It's only so much one person can take until they break and if she needed to go fist to fist with this man, she would.

He stood there and looked at her in disbelief.. this was the first time she ever fought back against him. To Zion this was like a stab in the heart because he was starting to realize there was no stopping her.

  Dimore emotionally and mentally drifted away from him a long time ago. And now, it would be physically too.

  "Look can we just talk about this? I love you baby.. ima do everything I can to get better, just please don't do this."

  Now he was on his knees begging and all Dimore could do was laugh. She tried not to but he looked so pathetic.

'About time this nigga realize he not runnin' shit!'

  "Crying isn't gonna make me feel bad for you. You're a horrible man. No no, a horrible person in general. And I'd die before giving you another chance."

  That was all she said while zipping up her suit cases and grabbing Kamar's diaper bag. Zion was still on the floor with his head down, looking completely out of it.

  It wasn't much left he could do but watch her, of course it ran through his head to just knock her out and tie her down. But for the first time he actually decided to not be selfish.

  And with that, she was finally free.

‿‿‿‿

  "Oh my god, I can't believe I didn't notice anything. I'm so sorry you had to go through that all alone Di..." Amora spoke with sympathy as her best friend cried on her shoulder.

"I..it's okay, it's not your fault. It's not like you knew anything.. nobody did. But the moment Kamar saw it I knew enough was enough." She said, watching her son sleep in his car seat.

"Don't stress about anything, you could stay with me okay? You still have your old room and I got that extra guest room.. you can turn it into a play room for Mar Mar." Amora reassured her best friend.

Knowing the type of person Dimore was, she would never willingly ask for help. But Amora knew she had no place to go and didn't mind living with her best friend again..

"Girl what? No I can't put that on you, I'll figure something out though don't worry!" Dimore smiled. There she goes again trying to pretend like everything's okay.

"I don't care about what you talking about. You're staying here, you and my god son." Amora shrugged.

"But are you sure? I don't wanna be a burden Amor-"

"Just hush! Y'know I don't mind it wouldn't be the first time we've lived together," Amora reassured.

"Now let's get the rest of the stuff out ya car while Kamar still sleep."

jay speaks :ahhhh it's gonna get better guys, also sorry it'sshort 🌝

jay speaks :
ahhhh it's gonna get
better guys, also sorry it's
short 🌝

+ this not proofread and im not
from columbia so idk how tf they
talk ☠️