date

"Ahh, I see.. so it's Kagiura-kun's birthday soon."

It's currently lunchtime, and the group of 4 highschoolers are currently seated around one singular table. Hirano's desk. 

Hirano is the centre of attention at this very moment, sitting exactly in the centre with a notebook wide open and a pen in the left side. 

Kagiura's birthday was just around the corner, including the Christmas holidays too, however this year Hirano has no idea of what to give to his beloved roommate.. or 'boyfriend' as of right now. But.. he hasn't exactly 'came out' to any of his friends yet.

"Roommate-kun.. that guy likes basketball right? He's on the basketball team so uh.. get him a basketball I guess?" Said Sasaki.

"Pfft, maybe get that dude a girlfriend. He's that guy always going on about wanting to get married right? Heard someone say so in the hallway-." Then said Ogasawara.

Hanzawa turned towards Ogasawara coldly, then proceeded to give him a death stare.

"-What.."

"My friend, after knowing the type of relationship Hirano and Kagiura have together, I don't think he plans to get a girlfriend anytime soon."

"Wait.. so you're telling me that.."

Hanzawa closed both of his eyes, and a somewhat 'aggressive' smile grew onto his face.

"Don't mention anything.. we will just confuse Hirano more."

He then cover his mouth with both of his hands to stop himself from saying anymore, then Hirano's face suddenly changed from normal to bright red.

"H-HOW DID Y-YOU"

Hirano stood up slamming both of his hands onto the desk.

"WHAT DO YOU BY TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP?! WE ARE JUST ROOMMATES?!"

"Pfft." Sasaki took the bright red lollipop from his mouth. 

Hanzawa and Ogasawara stayed still for a few seconds, starting to feel sort of guilty.

"Yeah sorry man, shouldn't have assumed that. I just accidentally heard someone from the basketball team complaining how there was some dude who keeps on crying about how he wanted to get married. I guess maybe it wasn't your roommate."

"Mm.. I just wanted to say that you too seemed really close, my apologies that probably came out a little weird."

Suddenly, Sasaki's eyes sparkles, he thought of an idea.

"Then.. how about you do anything he says for a day, I guess?"

".." 

The whole table went silent for a solid 10 seconds.

-cough cough-

"Haha.. well I've seen a little scenario in a manga Mya-chan gave me.. So basically one the guys did everything the other guy said for his birth-"

"Oh great. We're talking about manga now." Hirano disrupted Sasaki's sentence.

"I've gotta say.. even though it seems a bit cliché.. that seems like a rather original idea." Said Hanzawa.

"Seems like something I'd see in some youtube video." Ogasawara said after.

"You guys.. really are no help. I honestly expected better from you Hanzawa."

'I swear.. I kept our relationship a secret, but then how would Hanzawa know?' Hirano thought to himself, then thunder clouds started to surround his head, flashing based off the amount of rage Hirano felt this very moment.