The Lord, The Cardinal, and the Knight (I)

"Saitama? Remnants of Fate? What nonsense are you blabbering about?" Blast said while staring daggers at Rimuru.

Rimuru raised their finger and place it in front of their lips. Their faint smile remain. "Shh- only those who are honored are allowed to know the truth. But since you will be my envoy, I'll give you a basic understanding.

"The Remnants of Fate is one of the most strongest traits a human can have. Even a normal human can possess it-thus gaining absolute immortality. Of course, it depends on the type of Remnants of Fate . They can either be fortunate or the contrary."

Upon hearing this, Blast look at Rimuru with a puzzled expression.

He didn't hide his emotions and said to Rimuru, "Aren't you basically revealing it to me then? Your not afraid that I will steal that power? "

Rimuru chuckled and said, "No. You can't steal or usurper the Remnants of Fate . Because it choose it's owner itself, if you're not deemed worthy then it would left you. Only those who possess it can resist it's power. "

Blast pondered for a moment before speaking, " But can I kill those who possess the power?"

Rimuru look at Blast with a gaze full of pity and said, "No. The power of the Remnants of Fate is absolute, there are no beings who can possibly immediately kill those who possess it "

Blast understand what Rimuru explained and nodded. He then came into a realization and said to Rimuru, "Why are telling all of this to me? Are you not afraid that I will tell "Saitama" about this? Although I don't know him, I can definitely find him and immediately inform him about this" He carefully observed the reaction of Rimuru.

Rimuru- on the other hand remained calm, he said without any hint of anger or annoyance, " You can do so, but his reaction will probably be just "Oh really? That's troublesome. I'll leave that to the future me. Now, please leave, I still have a lot of cleaning to do" and then ignore you. And besides, what makes you think that you can do it?" The corner of Rimuru's lips curled up into a smile as they look at Blast with an expression full of pity.

Blast was shocked for a moment before saying, "What do you mean?"

Rimuru's smile deepened as their eyes shone a black light.

"I'll give you a choice, you either become my subordinate or I'll control you like a puppet.
Something like hypnosis, but more better." They said in a playful tone.

Blast was taken aback as he took two steps backwards subconsciously. He look at Rimuru with a bewildered expression and asked, "You can do that!?"

Rimuru immediately said, "Yes. Besides, don't tell me it's usual for you to prostrate yourself as if your in front of a god? Don't tell me you realize how great I am?"

"..." Blast was about to tell Rimuru what the hell they are talking about, until he realized that he wasn't facing them anymore but rather the ground! "!!!"

He raised his head and stand up. The confidence in his eyes disappeared as several emotions entered his head.

'How...How can there be such a power?!'

Ridiculous! In his entire life, he met some people who can control mind, some of them are even his teammates. But our of all, this is the strangest and strongest mind control he had encounter.

Blast look into the eye of the godlike being and asked, “Who are you? I have this feeling that your not telling me who really you are. If you were to tell me, I will gladly follow you.”

Blast had a hunch. He was definitely charmed by this being. Yes, in fact the being in front of him is probably the most beautiful he had ever seen.

However, it was something more than that. It was a indescribable feeling, as if he was blessed by a god.

Rimuru's eyes turned dark as their smile turned into a solemn expression.

Rimuru's eyes then regained its color. He said,

“Not “I” but “we”. We are here for a single mission, to replace those who wield the remnants of the creator with a being far more worthy than them.”