The Maths test 📚

ken   thought  she  had the perfect single  life  until    she meet  the  nerd 🤓  that changed  her  life  for  ever

ken   thought  she  had the perfect single  life  until    she meet  the  nerd 🤓  that changed  her  life  for  ever. "back  to reality  ken " shev  her  bestie shook her , awaking  her  from  her  dream 💭 "it's time  for  the maths  test",  here comes   miss  Brook's  ken  sigh  😌   in  relief  she hasn't slept through her maths  test.  If she  did  she has to  talk to  the  big bad wolf  🐺 Mr. Pickel the  principal  he had gave ken a  warming  if she  fail  one more test this  semester she  would be off the cheerleading squad for good . Cheerleading was  her  life  she  live for cheer ; it was 👍 her family tradition 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👧  passing  down  from generations to  generations .Thinking 💭  about  Mr.  Pickel  made her head hurts😔  picking  up  her  pencil she began to  scribble  what she  remembered from  her last night studying  on  the test 📑 📚 .  Although she  silently wish the fire 🔥 alarm 🚨 would go  off  so  she could get  the hell out of  this maths  test , she had no intention doing in the  first  place 🥇 . Ring Ring  Ring went the fire 🔥 alarm 🚨    ken  thought she was illuminating until  she  heard the teacher yells " fire fire fire🔥  everyone out  ".   Packing her  belongings  as her classmates dash  past her thorough the door 🚪 she throw her  backpack 🎒 on her back  and  whisper 🙌thank you my  angels 👼.