Chapter 11: Her Womb

I come to remember that I haven't had my period yet. My heart started to beat so fast at the thought of how should I tell Taehyung that I'm pregnant.

The time passed and I'm in the living room stressed out thinking of a solution or way how should I tell Taehyung. Does he want this child in the first place?

"Fuck Y/N it's just sex! He wanted you just to have sex." I said to myself slightly slapping my face to wake up.

I keep busy in my thinking when the door opens revealing Taehyung on it. He is normal as I did not expect, I thought he would get back home sweating or something weird.

"T-Taehyung!?"

I said almost questioning and stunned at the same time. He walk closer to me and hug me which caught me off guard. He is in a good mood today, I wonder what happen to him. I gulp my saliva as he broke the hug and he smiles at me genuinely.

"What are you been doing lately and..." Taehyung pause for a moment and looked at my red ankle because of the tracker. " You need to take this off it will hurt your beautiful ankle," Taehyung said as he remove the tracker from my ankle as I crease my brows.

Why is he too nice today? I got a bad feeling about this.

I didn't say anything and just stared at him. As he was done taking the tracker off Taehyung walk closer to me and held my chin up and he make contact.

"You look pale, why don't we go outside and have lunch in a restaurant," Taehyung implied and I just smile bitterly.

We both got out of the house and it was my first time going out again. I'm glad at least for a day I can go out. As the car started to drive off I smile at the thought of seeing the surroundings. This is so tonic that have me kept inside for so long.

"You look happy." I swiftly my gaze to Taehyung and I nodded at him with a genuine smile. Going out makes my brain think properly again.

----

We both headed to a fancy restaurant that I didn't know exist. I look around with enthusiasm, the restaurant itself is so nice and well-organized. The waiter approaches us and he gives a menu to me and Taehyung. I accepted them and read them one by one, my eyes widen everything on the menu is so expensive. I can't even afford to have juice in this restaurant.

I slightly peak at Taehyung and he is busy reading the menu, he then looks at me which caught me surprised. I hide myself in the menu, I don't know what to do.

"Can I get this steak sandwich and pasta. How about you Y/N?" Taehyung called the waiter again and ask me but I don't know what should I get.

"I-I'll just get that too," I said and Taehyung chuckle at my response.

The waiter arrived and listed the things Taehyung said. "Also wine and fresh mint water."

"