1 month later

She and Ravi spent every single day together. They had sleepovers and would spend hours talking about nothing. But they were finally together. Pip was finally home. She goes to the coffee shop every day with Ravi to visit Cara. She spent time with her family, more time than ever. She insisted on having game nights every Friday, and she'd let Josh win just so she could see his smile and the victory dance he does after. It felt so close to normal. She knew it wasn't she'd accepted she'd never find normal again. Not after everything. But this was pretty damn close and she was okay with that. She had the people back in her life and she was happy. A real happy. She'd never take anything for granted again. 

Even with her being happy she still had nightmares. Nightmares of that night locked in the dark smelly room. She had nightmares about her funeral an what would've happened if she didn't escape, if she didn't have Ravi in her head to save her. She told Ravi about her nightmares, not what they were about but he knew. She'd been going to therapy. She hated it but she was doing it for Ravi and it helped a little. But whenever she got stressed she had Ravi. The Ravi in her head or the real one, he is always with her. Team Pip and Ravi.