Kitchen Chronicles

Mileena was in the kitchen cooking for her man, Kairo. He just got off work and couldn’t wait to get home to her beautiful face. When Mileena bent over to put the porkchops in the oven, she suddenly felt Kairo brush up against her, clearly feeling he was aroused. She gasped and turned around, “What are you doing, baby?”, as he gives her full eye contact. “Come here, mama”, Kairo says softly. Mileena leans in and kisses him slowly rubbing on his dick through his pants. He picks her up, puts her on the counter and slowly starts to eat her while his fingers thrust in and out of her pussy. Kairo keeps devouring her until she comes all over his lips and face. He slurps her up and slowly puts her legs on his shoulders. “You ready baby?”, Kairo says, stroking his dick. “Please me baby”, says Mileena rubbing her clit. He slowly put his throbbing dick inside her and starts thrusting her. Time progresses and Kairo starts going faster and kissing her, feeling her come all over his dick. “Nut on daddy dick baby”, Kairo whispers in her ear, as she moans softly. He pulls it out and starts rubbing her clit, “You’re being such a good little slut for daddy”, he says smirking. Then he puts it back in and starts giving it to her harder, choking her.  Kairo starts to slow his strokes because he knows he’s getting close. Ten more strokes later he comes deep inside her as she comes all on his dick. After they got done, they cleaned up and ate their food. “I hope you’re ready for another round.”, Mileena says and smirks. Kairo looks at her and smiles, “You’re so nasty, I love you, come here.”. So They started kissing and went another round.