Stupid

I'm crying cause my charger broke and since all my devices take the same charger i instantly started sobbing cause my phone is 7 percent and my tablet is at 14 percent and I miss my mom and I'm stupid for crying over this and I love my grandma cause my grandad started yelling at me for crying over this and my grandma was telling him it's ok and for him to calm down and then once he left to go and get me a charger i started crying again and telling my grandma I'm stupid for crying over this and she was like "it's ok hunny it's ok" and right as I'm writing this she checked up on me asked if I'm ok and is now getting me a bowl of vanilla ice cream.

I honestly hate myself for this and wish i wasn't this sensitive and stupid but I can't only blame this on myself I am on my period I also had cramps right before this happened and had strained a muscle so I was already in pain and so I guess that just made me even more upset and i got too overwhelmed  just got my ice cream and it's amazing.

I miss my best friend and my mom and I'm scared cause once my phone dies I won't be able to contact them.

I'm feeling better not crying any more honestly writing this called me down and I already sent all this to my best friend so I was feeling better before and then I had the idea for this and I'm feeling even more better.

I'm gonna go and watch some ImBrandonFarris videos now bye love you all!

(Ps sorry i haven't been on at all been super busy planning a 2 week long road trip starting in July 5th going to Yellowstone!)