PROLOGUE.

A hallway that never ended, ever shifting as you walk mindlessly down it and try to find the music box faintly playing from a door you just can't quite find

A hallway that never ended, ever shifting as you walk mindlessly down it and try to find the music box faintly playing from a door you just can't quite find. You peek your head into another empty door frame and listen but the faint tune goes away so you continue walking down the hallway, kicking a small rock which took it's sweet time falling but you don't care about that, do you? All you care about is following that pretty and sweet tune that sounds like... huh. I can't tell, It's something changing, changing, changing and changing. that's all it is, well other then being pretty......

Pretty...... you continue walking down the hallway and entering doors, trying to find the pretty and ever changing tune. you have a feeling it will keep changing with every era passing.

-✧-

You don't know how long you've been searching. You just wanted to find it, to find that annoying, irritating tune. you slowly stopped walking as you sighed, exasperated. You wanted to scream 'why am i searching for that sweet tune?' but you can't, why? because you forgot but don't worry, I am here! You are searching for the pretty tune because you know you'll feel whole once you obtain it, you'll feel like an actual human being.

You understand these words but you don't want to continue on this endless goose chase, you fall to your knees slowly and just sat there. the floor was cold and damp but it was nice to stop walking. you look up and finally see the end of the hallway, a single door was there. it was painted a pale blue with occasional gold carving and purple decals in it, you just noticed that the tune is louder then the faintness of it before hand.

you start to breath heavier as you hesitantly got up, almost tripping. You sprinted towards the door, you weren't going to let that pretty tune get away, it was yours! yoursyoursyoursyoursyoursyoursyoursyoursyours...

The air felt heavier as you got closer, like it was trying to save you from the fate that will doom you, ruin you but you don't care. It was yours, the only thing that is yours, a thing you didn't have to share and you weren't going to let it get away.

You were almost there! That beautiful tune is going to be yours forever~

The air like it was going to crush you as you grabbed the handle, and you were about to open it, but then-

"[NAME] wake up! its morning, you need to get up.."

You opened your eyes, confused and tired."...huh... Hanabi?" you mumbled as you sat up from your comfy futon, stretching. "oh! your finally up, come on! let's go eat" Hanabi replied with a small smile as she grabbed your hand and pulled you out of bed.

"Fine, Fine.. Just, let me clean myself up..." you took back your hand as you headed towards your dresser, picking out your usual clothes. A light purple kimono with a faded blue obi and a dull red ribbon. "Okay...just hurry up, don't want your food getting cold!~" Hanabi gave you a smile as she left your room, leaving your door wide open.

you just stared at the open door then sighed as you closed it. "little shit, can't even close the door.." You spoke, heading towards your bathroom.

-✧-

15 minutes later, you were brushing your now dry hair, your appearance similar to a Hyūga's, dark hair and white eyes. you knew why you looked like this instead of your original [HAIR COLOR] hair and [EYE COLOR] eyes, you knew for twelve years. You grabbed a hair tie and put your hair in a low ponytail. After adjusting it to make sure it's straight, you walked out of your bathroom and bedroom, heading towards the dining room.

"[NAME], good morning." Your father, Hiashi said as you went and sat at your usual spot at the dinner table, in between Hanabi and Hinata. "Morning, [NAME]..." Hinata said with a small wave, in which you returned. "Hello Father, Hinata" You replied before eating your breakfast, which was slightly cold.

If you were who you were before, then you would think you were in a dream or a coma at least, but you came to terms with it once you realized where you were.

You were reincarnated as the older sibling to Hinata and Hanabi from one of your favorite anime's, Naruto.

--

YOOHOO!! (▽≦*)o hope you enjoyed the prologue! This is my first time writing an actual story besides tiny drabbles for a Halloween contest at my school :P so like I said, Hope you Enjoyed! ...also i didn't check for spelling mistakes so if there are any, just ignore them.