traveling with my classmates

there are 2 different dreams(but in 1 dream there are some scenes) about my classmates and i got those dreams on different days. so the first dream is about me and my friends(girls only) went to a place, it's a building but it's so bad. then we went to building tour and after we went to tour we went to the back of the building. suddenly i moved into a building(different building) but it's in modern style omg. even though that building has modern style but the building is kinda dirty. btw I'm on the highest floor that reaches the clouds. then i went to the lift and went to the top floor and suddenly there's my classmate that was the smartest person in my class and we ended up went to the top floor together. when we have arrived at the top floor we went to a room and we bought like a boba drink or something but it turned out that the drink tasted so bad. and after that i forgot what happened so. end.

the second dream is still about my classmates(girls only) but in this dream we were in a place like a forest on midnight and there was a party with my school ig(?). all girls wore white gowns and white jilbab ofc and we wore like bandana and tbh it was really pretty. then me and my friends went to find some food cuz we all were really hungry. after that nothing happened and i woke up. end.