𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 c. hyoma➪

" 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄                       𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘

                   𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 .. "

🥩  ;  𝐈n which a girl tries to win over the heart of 𝐇𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐈, unknowing of the fact that it'll be the hardest task in life.

                             𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

                        𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐘/𝐍 was a 𝐏retty Popular Student at Rakosute - Buisness Highschool, Everyone had eyes for her , but she had eyes only for the ::

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐈 𝐇𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐀.

He looked prettier than half of the girls at rakosute - buisness highschool, - and Y/N was a lovesick mess for pretty boys, so she always tried to make chigiri fall for her,

day 1: she tried dressing up for him, and he didn't notice her even after she took 2 hours to decide for her dress. oh what a bummer.
FAILED.

day 2: tried doing aegyo, this time she had made him notice.. but he was laughing at her craziness.
FAILED.

day 3: decorated his locker with heart stickers and a note which had written 'accept my proposals' with a heart emoji. This made chigiri creep out and the heart stickers left marks on his locker which had him mad.
FAILED.

day 4: Went all the way out and screamed till the top of her lungs at the football match to get noticed by chigiri, but only got weird stares and a hit by the ball after that.
FAILED.

day 5: snuck in the boys changing room just to write her phone number and a note saying 'call me, sugarplum' with a cute memoji at the end in his locker which made him creep out even more from this 'secret admirer' of him.
FAILED.

day 6: would forcefully make herself fall over him at times which made him weirded out, and one day when he was standing besides his locker Y/N 'fell' but he moved away just in time and she hit her head, hard on the locker's metal. By which she received a bruised head .. and awkward stares.
FAILED.

Then the final day of the week, day 7 came, she was going to confess to the love of her life on this day, Y/N had planned to follow chigiri hyouma silently to his home, and when the right time comes, she proposes.. more likely confess.

The last school bell had rang and tge students were already packing there bags, some staying in school to prepare for the upcoming examinations, some staying for president duties, blahblahblah.

- Y/N was already out the school waiting for her love life to exit, and when he finally did she had started following him. Sneakily. Chigiri had then bid goodbyes and see you next mondays to his friends, and went the way to his house.

Half way to his house, Chigiri had felt someone was following him, but didn't look back as he wanted to act like he didn't know.

- Y/N had keychains stuck to her bag which made it obvious that someone was following chigiri. Thats how he found out.

He was getting a feeling to look back and catch the imposter who had been behind all this, and his body did not hold back.

He looked back in a swift movement.

Shocked that it was Y/N that had been following him. His long-term crush.

She started to act stupid and confused when she knew this act won't act up.

"Heh. Any words for yourself Y/N?"
Chigiri said to Y/N slyly.

"I-iouh..I had a crush on you ever since the day i laid my eyes on you!!
Yes it was me behind all the lockers and stuff!! I was your secret admirer!!!...that you were oh-so-scared of.."

She confessed to the angelic looking boy in a loud voice, a lovesick expression on her face.

When chigiri heard those words coming out of her mouth, he wasted no time and grabbed her by the waist, with his other hand on her chin, holding her oh-so-close to himself.

"You could've just confessed to me the normal way my 'sugarplum' "

With no time wasted after he said those words, He kissed her, Oh how she was longing for that kiss.

"It wasn't onesided, my 'sugarplum'."

            𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 : nobody