Snake and stones never broke my bones

MATTHEO POV

Something was off, I knew it. Where was she? I tried to find Y/N everywhere but I couldn't find her.

"Mattheo, what are you doing there?" Draco asked

I was seating in front of her common room, in case she was here.

"I'm waiting for someone."

"Oh come on, Mattheo...."

"Just let me alone Draco."

"Show it to me."

"What?"

"Your mark, show it to me."

I looked at him. I understood why he wanted to see it, he was scared. I lifted my sleeves.

"Did it hurt? When he did that to you?"

"No, it didn't."

Yes it did, a lot actually, but what was I supposed to answer? That, after I got my mark, I cried? Oh not because of the pain, I don't care but because I was scared? Never.

Suddenly, my mark started to move and a huge pain crossed my body.

"What's happening?"

"The Dark Lord, he is calling us."

Draco stared at me with big eyes.

"You have to go, or he will kill you."

"He won't kill me. Not now at least."

"Mattheo...."

"Fine, I'll go. But don't tell Blaise and everything that I'm there."

"Yes, I promise. Go now damn it!"

I stood up and disappeared.

When I opened my eyes, I was at the Ministry. At the department of mysteries for being exact.

"What the fuck I am doing there?"

I took my wand and put it on my chest then, I was wearing a black coat with a mask. I walked to the only light that I could see.

"......give me those prophecies."

Silence

I came closer. Y/N. She was there. With her little group. For god sake why was she always in those type of problems?

"I've waited fourteen years." Potter said

"I know." It was Lucius

"I guess we can wait a little longer. Now! Stupefy!"

Everything went so fast I had just the time to take my wand and fight someone. It was Luna. I couldn't kill her. She was a friend. Great then I will let her cast a spell or something. That's not exactly what she did. She punched me back in the face. My nose was hurting me. Then, they all ran to the door and went in the room.

"Run!" Lucius said to me

We followed the group and went in the same room as them.

"Hide behind that." Lucius told me

He thought I was a fragile thing. I could kill Weasley, Granger and Potter I didn't care at all. But actually that suited me fine. I didn't want to hurt Y/N. I stayed there watching them fight with the little group and in addition Lupin, Black and Tonks.

"Sirius!" Potter screamed.

One death. I turned my head and saw Bellatrix Lestrange. She was laughing.

Y/N POV

Harry started to chase her in the building. We were all behind him. Wanting him to come back. Personally, I just wanted one thing, Mattheo to be there next to me. Or just be with him.