characters

RUDRA SINGH ✨●A handsome hunk with fair skin tone, tall in height 5'11, muscular body with 6 abs as he loves to gym

RUDRA SINGH ✨
●A handsome hunk with fair skin tone, tall in height 5'11, muscular body with 6 abs as he loves to gym..A 19 year old playboy who is soon going to turn 20...studying in first year of college. girls are behind him like anything... Just one look from him and girls are over their knees in front of him...He lives in Singapore with his family.His father sifted to Singapore to expand their transpot Bussiness and now their business reached all over the world wide. He is the only child of his parents as after him his mother got some problem and couldn't able to had other child. His parents always wished for a daughter but destiny had it's own plans. But His family love him alot and this is the one of the reason why he's spoiled.
He loves to enjoy his teen life fully with his spoiled friends. Always in clubs, with girls in rooms, bunking collage and all

SAMARTH SINGH
●(Father of Rudra)
Calm and cool in nature but authority in his voice...he's self made whatever he is now... A very hardworking man and the only person from whom Rudra is scared of...He love his family beyond the world but specially his wife Rashmi Singh♡

RASHMI SINGH
●(Mother of Rudra)
Sweet as honey...calm as water and very cute, funny and lovable women... She's a housewife.. taking best care of her family is all she want... Love her only child Rudra as he is her heart and her husband as he is her heartbeat...Even After so many years of their wedding still they love each other so much... Which is not hide from the world.

____________

SAANVI CHOUDHARY ❤
17 year old a cute girl with calmness in nature. Short in height 5'2 . Her voice is melodious... Very slow and calm. She is studying in 12th class and have a board exams this year.She love her family so much specially her elder brother. She is middle child. She is not fair from outside but is having a crystal heart..
her skin tone is caramel with beautiful features her big eyes with black orbs and long lashes, A beautiful thin lips with natural dark pink color and her sharp nose..she Looks beautiful.

UDAY CHOUDHARY
●(father of SAANVI) 
A hardworking man... With strict personality for outside but soft personality with his close ones.. Love his family and want to cherished them with everything.

UMA CHOUDHARY
●(Mother of SAANVI)
A House wife and  very Lovable women With a Little  conservative mindset...love her family And took good care of them, She and her husband is blessed with 3 child one daughter SAANVI and two sons elder vikrant and younger one Aman.

Vikrant Choudhary
(elder brother of SAANVI )
A 20 year Boy with strict personality..And authority In his voice But for outsiders and lovable to his family He's in 2nd year of college.Love his siblings alot specially his sister he adore her so much she is cute funny and The light of the house. He is everything to His sister , her crime partner, her laughter partner, her Buddy  Everything.

Aman choudhary
(younger brother of SAANVI)
●15 year old teen boy.. Love to irritate his sister... Studying in class 10th and he's also having his board exam this year....saanvi and he is like Tom and Jerry always fighting with each other and irritating each other... Vikrant is the one who always solve their fight and scold him For Irritating  her sister.

___________________
Hie!!!!
Hope you all Will like the characters of the Story .😁

Will update the chapter tommorow hopefully

Please do support me!!

Love you all ❤

Stay safe and healthy