𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-3

The next day

Y/N's POV

Appa talked to Mr. Park that I agreed and how I wanted to go on a date and get to know about him before the wedding.

Mr. Park-Ok I'll let him know. But how about me and my wife and you and Mrs. Kim meet up tomorrow and talk about date for the wedding.

Mr. Kim-Ok!

AUTHOR POV

The next day Mr. Park and his wife and Mr. and Mrs. Kim met and set the date for the wedding. They decided that Jimin and Y/n will date for 1 week and then on this Sunday would be the wedding.

At Mr. Park's House

Mr. Park-Jimin! Come downstairs right now!!!

Jimin-Ok Appa Coming!

Jimin came downstairs

Jimin-Yes appa??

Mr. Park-Don;t get mad but I have set you with a girl she's my friend's daughter and she's too pretty that I know you won't reject her.

Jimin-What! ok let me see her pic first.

Mr. park handed Jimin the pic of Y/n

 park handed Jimin the pic of Y/n

Jimin's eyes widened

Mr. Park-So do you like her??

Jimin-Umm, she's ok there's no reason to reject.

Mr. Park-Good, this week you are going to date her and the end of the week Sunday is your Wedding Day.

Jimin-W-what appaa??This week I am going to Busan for my mission.

Mr. Park-No problem, You won't go on a date then. By the way when you'll return?

Jimin-I'll return on Friday.

Mr. Park-Good! You'll rest on Friday, do preparations on Saturday, and your wedding's on Sunday.

Jimin-W-what!! Okk!

AUTHOR POV

Mr. Park told Mr. Kim how Jimin was busy and won't be able to go on a date with Y/n.

Mr. Kim didn't have a problem with that.

Mr. Kim-Y/n!!

Y/n-Yes appa

Mr. Kim-Come here!

Y/n came to Mr. Kim's room

Y/n-Yes appa?? what happened?

Mr. Kim-Please don't get mad but this week's Sunday is your wedding. And you won't be able to go on a date with him because Jimin is busy this week he's going to Busan for his work.

Y/n-What Appa!! That's not FINE!!!

Mr. Kim-I know but I can't do anything.

Y/n POV

I was mad, If I got to date him I'll know about him and maybe our marriage would have turned into love marriage but now it will be an arrange marriage.

The Week Passed

It was Saturday, yes one day before the wedding. Me and eomma went to buy a wedding dress with Mrs. Park. After looking at a hundred shops we found a good dress. We also bought a suit for Jimin.