CHAPTER ONE: IRRITATING BLUE EYES

Hey guys! hope you'll like the story and please take time reading. This is my first book and I'm happy to share this with you people. Enjoy!

And if you're interested in bad bottom and a dominant top please check out my other work called "Sugar Venom" its on my profile. Thankies❤️

W A Y N E

Waking up from screaming and cussing is not a positive feeling, it sucks. I was awakened from my slumber from a scream that pierced my ear the second I heard it.

Playing like a background irritating music. The breaking of things and the voices of two people arguing and shouting to each other sounds so loud and makes me feel light headed.

Early in the morning? Really?

The second I opened my eyes, giving up the sleepiness and forcing myself to get up was easy. Considering the situation downstairs it makes me want to escape this hellish place immediately.

I prepared myself in a hurry, like someone is chasing me down and in no time, I'm done. Running downstairs as if the house will burn any seconds, well that might happen just by looking at those two people trying to bite each other's heads off, can be a possibility.

"I want a fucking divorce!!" Roars a high pitched voice that came from my mother. I stopped in my track immediately after I heard it, my whole body went stiff.

Shocked, from the word came out of her mouth, her once loving mouth that speaks sweet nothings to my ear when I was having a bad dream as a child, now speaks hateful words with such venom.

"You fucking whore! You dare to say that after whoring yourself to that fucking Bastard?! You dam- " The man's voice, my father's, was cut off as my mother's voice roared in a hiss .

"I'm the whore!? Bastard! You! Cheated on me first, to that fucking slut! Who's her name again?! Kitty?" Taunts my mom as if slapping my father's face using that name.

And it worked, my father's silence proved that.

"Still, it doesn't give you the damn right t-" once again cutted off by mother's words full of venom that you can feel the thickness of it.

It made me flinch.

"Damn right?!" She asked in menacing tone, as if she couldn't believe what she just heard.

And again, shouted to the top of her lungs as she threw things that she could hold to my father who's currently dodging it shouting to my mother once again about who's right is right.

Before anything could happen to me, or me getting caught in the mess. I bolted to the already open door without my parents noticing as they were busy trying to kill each other.

My eyes sting as the word finally sinks into my mind.

They want freedom.

They want nothing to do with me, they don't even consider my wellbeing as they were too immersed in themselves.

They think they are the ones who's hurting.

What about me?

What about family?

Their actions and words hurt me to the core. My eyes hurt from tears I'm holding back, refusing to accept that the word hurt me more than ever.

I hopped into my car that they gifted me when I turned eighteen, when everything is bearable before it turned into a fucking big mess. Starting the engine, I grabbed the steering wheel and suddenly an idea crossed my mind.