Two

Warning: Gore, strong language, mature themes, dead character and many typos

MOSTLY DIALOGUE

///

With sadness on her heart, Eloise still can use her ability for mission. Elena gives her record book. Elena knew the rumor is not true about Arisu. She knew Arisu is good girl and never does evilness. Elena got record on her book about Lizabeth's past life. Secret of her life.

Arisu asked Elena about Lizabeth's secret of life. The woman agreed and gives her book and got some information about Lizabeth. However, in other side Arisu thinking about next mission.

"This woman lost her mom at age 4. Her father has contract with demon and he kills his wife," Elena said.

"What? How dare he... " Arisu said.

"It's same case with Zyean. Zyean also will gave to the demon by his father. His father had contract with demon and he will be sacrificed. I safe him and the ritual failed because his father killed. Hitomi doesn't be sacrifice," Elena said.

Elena also talking about her cruel past. Arisu listen to the woman

"I have been orphan since was toddler. No one who care about me. And I have strong ability seeing souls and spirits. I can see soul and spirit," Elena said

"How old are you?" Arisu asked

"I was born in year 1521," Elena said.

"So, can you guest about my birthyear?" Arisu asked.

"You are was born in 1615, and your birthdate on March 7," Elena said.

"Oh, I think I was rebirth as human half vampire. Actually, I was originally vampire," Arisu said.

"Yes, Gakuto and Oniba made this drama about yourself. Your father is King Marian's guardian, Tsuhigiro Tsukimido," Elena said.

"Yes, that's right. I got my memory back about my past life," Arisu said.

"Hmm, I can understand. Oh, I safe a boy, the little boy is Lime," Elena said.

"Oh, thanks for your time and you give information. Boogie also little telling about Lizabeth," Arisu said.

***

Boogie, Zyean, Sena, Ricko and others at library. Uruha, Kai, Ruki Reita and Aoi knew the rumor about Arisu was nonsense. They also knew Lizabeth and her husband, Marco Smith.

Arisu remembered what Elena said, and fortunately Lizabeth not there. Eloise is in right corner with Uruha.

"So, Elena recorded about Lizabeth's past life? Boogie asked.

"Yes, so horrid," Arisu said.

Arisu remember about Eloise said she asked to Elena. And Elena gives her record book and show off to Arisu. Arisu already know Lizabeth's past at least with Elena's help.

"Honestly, I really can be mad because of Lizabeth. She said she still loves me. Nonsense," Boogie said

"She had hallucination and trapped in there. Don't mind about her, " Arisu said.

Boogie thinks Arisu was right. Boogie finds out his mom's another journal books and the secret in his mom's journal wrote in there. The library still open and Rumi said the libraryclose at 11.00 pm. Arisu sure Boogie can control himself. Boogie told her about his new ability.

"Boogie actually so exhausted about his new ability," Arisu murmured

"New ability?" Ricko asked

"Hmm.. His new ability is blood bending," Arisu said.