Chapter 4

My mom just told me, that we are going to my aunt's wedding next month. I hate weddings! Whenever they kiss, I always close my eyes, it's really gross.. So me, my mom, my aunt, my aunt's sister, my aunt's daughter and my aunt's close friend, all came to this fancy wedding gown shop. It's going to be tuff pickig a dress, my aunt is pretty picky. Whenever I came over to her house, she would always say that I didn't brushed my hair, she is really annoying. Don't tell her I said that.. We all walked in to the bright store and waited in front of the front desk. A lady came running from one of the rooms, and stood at the desk.
"Hello, may I help you, young ladies?" said the lady.
" We are looking for a wedding gown." my aunt told her, and suddenly looked at us.
"Wonderful, follow me."
We all followed the lady as quickly as we could.
"So, who is the bride today?" said the lady lightly.
"Me!" my aunt's friend shouted. Everyone started laughing, and of course, I, the mature one, wasn't laughing.
"I will be the bride today." my aunt told the lady.
"Okay, so what style do you want?" the lady asked.
"Something simple with some bling to it as well." my aunt said.
" Okay come with me Miss, I will lead you to your change room." the lady said with a smile.
As my aunt followed, her loud clucking heels clucked loudly as she was walking.
"Thank you Miss..? my aunt said softly.
"Haha, just call me Tania." Tania told her.
"Oh wonderful name! My name is Monica." Aunt Monica said.
"Very nice. Stay here and I will try to find a perfect dress for you." the lady said quickly.