Big Brother Spoils Me a Little...Too Much

The three men, the twins and their father, had a sumptuous dinner with their precious little princess. They played with her, tickling her and made her laugh, until she was sleepy and ready for bed. They tucked her in, told her stories, and gave her a glass of warm milk. They kissed her good night, each one whispering words of love and affection.

Right after the men left her room, Wang Meixang opened her eyes. She turned on the lights and looked around her bedroom. It was a room fit for a princess, decorated with pink curtains, fluffy pillows, and cute stuffed animals. She had a large canopy bed with a soft mattress and a silky quilt. She had a shelf full of books and toys, a closet full of dresses and accessories. She had everything a child could ever want.

Wang Meixang got up from her bed and walked to the mirror. 

"En, very cute"

She gazed at the mirror and saw a charming vision of loveliness staring back at her. A girl with big round eyes that sparkled like stars, long curly lashes that fluttered like butterfly wings, a small nose that was as delicate as a flower bud, and rosy lips that curved into a sweet smile. Her fair skin was smooth and flawless, and her cheeks were tinged with a soft blush. Her black hair cascaded down her waist like a waterfall of silk. She was wearing a pink pajama dress that hugged her slender figure and draped over her legs with white lace and ruffles. She looked like a porcelain doll that had come to life.

She had just arrived in this world, taking over the body of Wang Meixang, a pampered three-year-old child who was the daughter of a wealthy businessman who owned hotel and restaurant chains. She had the same name as her original self because she was one of the rare deities who could keep their identity across different worlds.

Meixang was a deity who had to go through trials and tribulations in different worlds before she could become a formal and proper deity. Her task was to hop on to the worlds that were on the verge of collapse and save them from destruction. 

The original Wang Meixang was a beautiful angel who never got to spread her wings. She was only four years old when she died in a tragic car accident with Zhou Sheng, the heir of the Zhou Group and the male god of this world. Zhou Sheng survived with minor injuries, but Meixang's life was cut short. Her father, Wang Haowen, was devastated and blamed Zhou Sheng for his daughter's death. He stormed into the Zhou mansion and cursed them for their injustice. He asked why his precious Meixang had to die while Zhou Sheng lived. He vowed to make them pay for their sins.

The Zhou family was also in grief, but they did not expect such hostility from the Wangs. They tried to reason with Wang Haowen, but he was too consumed by hatred and sorrow. He accused them of being cold-blooded and heartless. He said they did not care about Meixang at all and only cared about their money and power.

A month after the car accident, Zhou Sheng was kidnapped by a group of masked men. They did not contact the Zhou family or ask for any ransom. The Zhou family was worried sick and reported the case to the police. They also suspected that Wang Haowen was behind the kidnapping, as he had threatened them before. They confronted him and demanded him to return Zhou Sheng, but he denied any involvement. He said he hated Zhou Sheng, but he would not stoop so low as to kidnap him.

The truth was revealed three days later, when the police raided a warehouse and rescued Zhou Sheng. He was in a terrible condition, covered in blood and bruises. He had been tortured by the kidnappers, who turned out to be a disgruntled branch of the Zhou family that had been cut off by Zhou Chengwei, Zhou Sheng's father. The leader of the kidnappers was a man named Zhou Qiang, who had been imprisoned for embezzlement, sexual harassment, and attempted murder. He had escaped from prison and sought revenge on Zhou Chengwei. He chose to target Zhou Sheng instead of his father because he knew that Zhou Sheng was his father's only son and the pride of his grandfather, Zhou Liang.