𝙄'𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢.

I couldn't sleep all night, bills words were stuck in my head. "𝙮/𝙣 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮."
Why wouldn't I wanna be with him I mean, he everything I could possibly want.

I decided I needed a break from everything, I didn't go to school today, I really didn't wanna see Jess or bill for that matter. I decided to go on a walk.

I was walking down the road when I saw the park me and bill went to. Oh to go back to that day, everything was perfect.

It was now the time my school got out, I decided why not go say hi to Tom because I mean I'm good with Tom and he deserves an explanation.

I got to there house, and knocked on the door. Then the door opened, it was Bill that answer, of course. "Oh y/n, what are you doing here" he said nervously. "I'm here to see Tom I need to talk to him," I said. "Oh umm, okay come in" he opened the door for me to go in, "there in the basement," bill said, there? What did he mean there?.

I walked down to the basement and yup I saw Tom but I also saw Jess, oh this is just great. "You know what, never mind I'm gonna go" I said as I began to walk up the stairs, and bill was walking down, "y/n?" Bill said, to which I didn't respond. He started following me back up the stairs. "Y/n wait," he said. "No! I'm not gonna wait, why is she here." I said, "she's my friend," he said, "that's not how she sees you, I'm done Bill, I give up. The only reason I came over was to talk to you, not Tom, okay I just wanted to see you. I thought maybe he deserves another chance. But I guess I was wrong" I said as a single tear fell from my eye.
"You know what bill it's me or her, and when you choose you know where to find me" I say as I start walking away.

~~~

I was sitting in my room, listening to music, as always. That's when I heard a knock on the door to my room, I groaned as I got up and walked to my room. I opened the door and to my surprise there was...

𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡

Standing there. "Why are you in my house?" I asked, "your mom let me in, she didn't wanna scream for you so she just told me to go up to you." He said as I let him in my room. "Okay, why are you here then," I asked with a confused look, as I shut the door. He sat down on my bed, and I sat next to him. "Well, you said I had to choose," he said as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. "Y/n, I choose you, it's always been you," I know I was just mad at him but his words felt so genuine and comforting.

I couldn't stop myself, I leaned in and kissed him, the kiss deepened, we were now full on making out, idk how we got to this point but he is now on top of me, he was now kissing my neck idk what but something just felt so right in this moment.

We had stopped making out and he was laying on top of me, he rested his head in the crook of my neck, I was running my hands through his hair,
( pretend this is the 2006 era ik it was just 2005 but we're changing the year so yeah)
"Don't you have to go home?" I asked. "I could stay if you wanted," he responded in a tired tone, "yeah I'd like that" I said and he looked up at me and gave me a soft, slow kiss on the lips. Before closing his eyes and going to sleep.

𝙄'𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢.