[Alternate] Prologue

Gaster:"Finally...We did it." he said with holding the human soul on his hand.

Sans:"So, dad... Are we finally able to save our world?" he asked.

Gaster:"Not now, Sans. First, we need to found a way to inject the human soul." he said.

Sans:"Can't we fuse the soul to us?" he asked.

Gaster:"We can Sans. But there's two different problem could happen. First, if we fuse the soul against us, human try to take control again. After all, their soul still able to reset the time. Second, even if human can't take the control, you can melt Sans. You already have the determination has a monster but having with a human soul determination can show really big problems. So we only need some of the determination soul power with us." he explained him.

Sans:" Oh...So now we need to research about how to inject it?" he asked.

Gaster:"Yes. now first, let's go to the lab. We can research faster in there." he said.

Sans:"Oh about it. Can I ask, one more thing?" he asked.

Gaster:"Okay." he said.

Sans:"How can we get out of this fusion?" he asked.

Gaster"...We...also need to research that." he said.

-Timeskip-

After amount of research Sans and Gaster find a way to get out of the fusion. After that, Gaster continue to research about The human soul to how to inject the determination powers against to Sans. Other hand, Sans was helped by some of the Gaster followers and healed him with some magic and DT remnants. Luckly DT remnants doesn't melted Sans into a some of monsters in TRUE Lab. After a while, Gaster came to give some good and bad news...

Gaster:"Okay everyone. I have one good and bad news. Which first, you want it?" he asked.

Sans and Gaster followers:"Good news first." they said.

Gaster:"Okay, first. I found a way to inject the human powers to Sans harmless. But...The bad new is we can't reset, like the human. Because if we do that, we can make some problems to different timelines." he said.

Sans:"So...What can we do now?" he asked.

Gaster:"Not possible maybe but there's one way we can find ourselfs too, a new life." *Pointing Sans* "Sans. When we inject you too powers, we gonna travel into the other dimensions." he said.

Monster kid?:"Sir. If you give me permision to ask. Isn't technically the universes and dimensions are same?" His Follower asked.

Gaster:"I was also thinking the same but when I found out about their difference, it is not. Universes technically meaning to a world alternate style of actions and roles to be mean it. But dimensions are the we know people not existed and another type of powers, personalities and more has included in it." he said.

There was a little silence happen. Because even they gonna travel to other dimensional, there could be a high chance of people try to kill them again and all their effort was meaning to nothing. After a moment, Sans get up and says:

Sans:"We're doin' this. I mean, come on. I know, what you guys thinking. But if we stay like this and doing nothing, also our effort to meaning to nothing." he said.

After Gaster followers are thinking about what Sans said, they agreed with Sans.

Gaster:"Then..." *showing a shringe* "Come on, Sans. Let's not waste more time." he said.

Gaster injected human powers to Sans and then they were go to a room to make a portal to go other dimensions. As to the plan, If human and Sans gained powers enough to made a portal and yet, if they make a portal creator and Sans use his power against it, they can go to the other dimensions. After they finished the portal creator, Sans use his powers to machine. After a moment a portal opened and everyone look to eachother. Then Gaster spoked:

Gaster:"Others...hide your existence to any risk. Now or never..." as he said, they enter the portal.

*End of Prologue*

---------------------------------------------------
Author explanation:Hello everyone! Thanks for reading the prologue of The Comedian Skeleton In Gensokyo. Now you guys might be ask:"Why did you made another book of this?". because I want to make:"If Sans and others able to win against the human, how they're story was going?" I thinked to myself. And reminding, this is the alternate timeline of The Comedian Skeleton In SDM. Hope you guys enjoyed!
---------------------------------------------------

Undertale belongs to Toby Fox

Touhou Project belongs to ZUN

LB Sans belongs to ZerJox and Team Imagination

This version of LB Sans belongs to FantasyVision/FantasyViolin

782 Word.

(787 with those.)