Prologue

It was supposed to I

It was supposed to I.N's birthday he'd turn 22 that day .That young man haven't closed his eyes for a moment that day since he was exited like a little kid. Everything was supposed to be amazing .He got a day off from work and his hyungs were preparing a surprise for him .His boyfriend Chan   and Minho  hyung were in charge of a cake . Changbin hyung  was  decorating a room . Hyunjin hyung  and Seungmin hyung were in charge of Ballons , they knew how much I.N adored them .And Jisung hyung  helped Felix  hyung with cooking . Meanwhile Wooyoung hyung  and San hyung  went shopping for presents . Hongjoong  hyung and Seonghwa hyung were buying fireworks . Yunho hyung and Mingi hyung were finishing their work.And Yeosang hyung distracted him with Jungho hyung . Everything was perfect right ? Wrong , everything was good until Yeosang hyung suggested to go to the nearest club .I.N doesn't remember what happened that night , but he remembered that they ended up in some hotel .They got on a helevator to get out of a hotel.But the helevator started to get crazy , and I.N was completely surrounded by darkness .He felt himself falling somewhere and it didn't seem like he's going to stop , he felt like Alice in Wonderland. He was so scared he closed his eyes and that was the last thing he remembers...
When that young man opened his eyes again, he screamed, not because he saw some monster , or any of that kind , he saw ...

Welcome to this story full of angst  , dark moments , comfort , drama , etc .
This was inspired by my Stray kids and Ateez MV theories and by the theories of other fans , there's also one thing that was inspired by another fanfiction, but I swear it was mostly inspired by my theories ,XD .
I hope you're exited for this one because I am )
Might be my favorite story  to write , hehe 😁.
Stay safe everyone , love you 💙💛
P.S .The fact that everyone in this fanfiction is older than I.N irl is so funny for me for some reason , XD .