first day

Your alarm beeps. You slowly raise one of your hands to turn off your alarm. The clock reads 6:30. School didn't start until 8:10 but you wanted to make sure you looked perfect for your first day. You only lived about 10 minutes from the school if you were walking. You knew you had a little extra time today since your dad decided to bring you to your first day of school.

You decided on a skirt with a brown and orange tank top. You also popped on some gold jewelry.

 You decided on bubble braids with a few strands of hair in your face

You decided on bubble braids with a few strands of hair in your face. You sprayed on your favorite perfume, and put on some deodorant (stinky). You walked downstairs and sat at the island in your kitchen with a plate sitting there already waiting for you. "You excited?" Your dad said with a smile. "Maybe just a little but mainly nervous." You replied. "There's nothing to worry about!" Your dad said as he finished cleaning up the kitchen.

You finished your breakfast and grabbed your bag. Your dad walked out to the car. You got in the passenger seat.

You arrive at the school and see people walking in and standing outside of the school. You also saw a few other cars dropping off students. You also saw some nice black cars. "Why're those there?" You asked. Your dad laughed, "Haha! I must've forgotten to mention that there is some band that goes to your school it's like Japanese Motel or something." This just made you even more nervous. Your dad grabbed your knee, "Hey you're gonna be fine. You better not flirt with any boys tho." You could tell he didn't fully approve of your outfit choices but he wasn't going to say anything and make you even more uncomfortable about your first day. You traded your love you's and you got out of the car. You walked into what you presumed was the office.
"Hallo, wie kann ich dir helfen, junge Dame?" You heard a little old lady say at the front desk. You looked at her a bit confused due to the fact you had no idea what she just said. "Sorry, I don't know speak German." You laughed awkwardly. "Oh, so sorry! You must be the new American student! What's your name sweetheart?" You replied, "Y/N L/N". "Aw what a pretty name!" She proclaimed, "This is Bill," pointing to Bill, "he is our most fluent english speaking student so we decided he would be best to show you around!" She hands your schedule to Bill. "Hi
Y/N!" he said cheerfully, "You're so lucky we almost have every class together!" You laughed, "Not in a rude way or anything but why am I lucky?" "Because most of the student body is bitches." You laughed at his honesty. "Ok, I'll walk you to your classes today and then tomorrow if you need anymore help I have most classes with you so I'll be there an- OMG we have the same lunch!" He tells you. You thought to yourself as lucky since you would have someone to sit with.

You make your way to first period. "Hi, sit next to Bill." You sighed at how passive aggressive the teacher was.

Eventually you make it too third period. One of the two classes you had without Bill. Bill had given you his number. You could tell you were gonna be close with him. You loved his personality and his style was cool he didn't look like other people.

You walk into your classroom and see a lady. "Hi sweetie you must be," she looks down at her roster, " Y/N! have a seat right over there!" She points at an open seat next to the window. You see a boy who was sitting right behind your seat with dreads. He was really cute. You saw him glancing at you, mainly at your chest but you weren't sure if your cared since he was really hot. You sat down and felt him tap on your shoulder. "Hey hun what's your name?" God even his voice was attractive. "Y/N what's yours?" "Tom, I saw you walking around with Bill earlier. He's my brother sadly." He said sarcastically. "You looked him in the eyes how is that sad i'm sure he's more interesting than you." You said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and smirked. You turned back around in your seat.

The bell rang as you got up and grabbed your bag, Tom walked over to you. "So can I get your number?" He winked. You looked at him, "I don't know if you deserve it." You teased. "I think I'm worth your time." He said. "Prove it to me." You replied. As you were walking out he held the door for you. It was time for lunch so you both made your way to lunch room since he had the same lunch as his brother.

You sit down at the table after grabbing a sandwich. Two other people were sitting there who you'd seen walking around the halls and in one of your classes messing with each other. Bill introduced you to them. "This is Gustav and Georg!" They smiled as they ate their lunch. Tom sat next to you with his hand on your knee. Bill smirked at you. "So my dad told me about some band who goes here do you guys know who that is?" They all looked each other and giggled a little. Bill smiled, "That would be us!" You just looked at them and got red from being a tad embarrassed.

After your last class was over you, Bill, and Tom walk outside meeting up with Gustav and Georg. Tom offered to walk you home while the rest of the guys parted ways to walk back to their houses.

Once you reached your house you smiled at him and told him bye. You started to unlock your door. "Hey Y/N." "Yeah?" You replied. "Can I get your number now?" He said with a smile. You turned towards him, "Do you think you deserve it now?" "I don't know do I?" You looked at him with your doe eyes and sighed. "I guess." You reached into your bag and grabbed out a pen and wrote it on the inside of his palm. You closed his hand and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smirked at you as you turned around and walked in. "Bye Tom"