|| 𝙿𝚊𝚢𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 + 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚌 𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚜 ||

Hey! You're still here! That's great! Let's get on with it, then?

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

𝙿𝚊𝚢𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝:

...ˍˍ.·❛★ A Permanent Follow to this account.

...ˍˍ.·❛★ Depending on the number of graphics you request, I will have you read and comment on Two (2) Chapters of The Gunner and the Florist per aesthetic. There needs to be at least three (3) comments per chapter. If you are not okay with reading Lgbtq+ material, PM me and we can work something out.

...ˍˍ.·❛★ Shout Out to this Book on your Message Board using an Announcement. That way we can help more people find this shop!

...ˍˍ.·❛★ Add this book to your Private Library. I can't check if you do, but it is just so you will be updated when I am done with your aesthetic.

And that's it! 

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

I have two (2) Designs, and four (4) Types of Aesthetics that I can make for you.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

𝙰𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌  𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚜:

Design 1: Collage

Like its name suggests, this is a collage of images, thus giving the aesthetic a scrapbook feel.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Design 2: Grid

As opposed to the Collage, the Grid Design is clean and fresh, with all the images and quotes placed neatly inside the lines.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

𝙰𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌  𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚜:

Type 1: Aesthetic Banner

Like Lennox and Ren's aesthetics in the || 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚜 || page, this are banners that fill the space at the top of the chapter perfectly. Commonly used to differentiate between different character POV's (Point of Views) but can be used anywhere.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Type 2: Aesthetic Quadrilateral

These aesthetics are squares and square-like rectangles. These are the most common type of aesthetics you see on Wattpad.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Type 3: Aesthetic Wallpaper

More for personal use, the Aesthetic Wallpaper is what it says: it's a wallpaper for your phone, and it is taller than it is wide.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Type 4: Couple Aesthetic

An aesthetic for any kind of couple, Lgbtq+ included. However, to request this type, you must provide at least one image of the two together (in the same image). Not to be confused with requesting multiple aesthetics. Type 4 Aesthetics have their own form.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

When you have the Design and Type you want in mind, hop on over to the Form!

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅