EPISODE 9:I DO FOR SNAPE...

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

               VALETH'S WORLD

Valeth was looking at the boy who was about to write in his new journal.

Boy Valeth-Lets5 see....in this new journal, what shall I write?

Valeth was looking up at the boy.

Boy Valeth-What do I want?...

Valeth kept looking at the boy as the boy was silent.

Boy-What do you want Valeth?....

Valeth-I want my brothers and my home to be protected, I want my mother to show me her real feelings, I want to have my powers back and I want to know how to control them instead of fearing them.

The boy started writing as Valeth smiled.

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

                         NEBULA

Snape and Leora walked to a lair covered with greenery.

Leora-This is the vampire tribe?

Snape-You've never been here before?

Leora-No, my mother was a vampire, my father never spoke of her and he tried a lot of things to turn me into a full human.

Snape kept quiet.

Leora-Why is it covered with trees and leaves?

Snape-They're hiding.

Leora-Oh...

A man jumped in front of them, holding a dagger on Snape's throat.

Snape-I'm not here to hurt you!

The man took of his cloak and he had a beautiful pale skin with sparkling blue eyes. He was in his middle 20s, with long fingers and a strong jawline, he was tall with narrow shoulders.

Man-Snape?

Snape looked at the man and smiled.

Man-You're back, is Lion with you?

Snape-No, but I'm glad you're still here too.

The man smiled.

Snape-Leora this is Natsu another survivor and a runaway from the dungeons.

Natsu-Yes, but unlike these guys I wasn't special to join their little group.

Snape-Still bitter about it I see.

Natsu-It worked out fantastic for me, I am to travel to another land soon.

Snape-See, it worked out well, where is this land?

Natsu-To Dustoria, there's a man there Leon Marron who needs to win a tournament with my help.

Snape-I am proud of you.