01

ᴇxᴄᴜsᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs

ᴊᴀʏ ʜᴏᴜɴᴅ. • 2023
ᴜᴘᴘᴇʀ Mᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ • ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ, ꜰᴇʙ 23ʀᴅ
_________________________

"Deadass ? Sym, got a nigga in Dc, Bk, Queens and the Bronx." Naz shook his head, he rolled his second blunt of the night

We were outside the building smoking, Naz and 5 were arguing over 5 wanting Sym's Ig. Sdot was to the side trying to find a way into Z'ya pants, she was entertaining him for once .

"Nah. Jay, ain't Sym fine ?" 5 turned his head to me wearing all back sunglasses .

"It's 10 some at night, take them shits off yo damn face. She cute." I laid my eyes back on my phone .

5 scrunched his face up. "Cute ? Niggas buggin', give me ha Ig !" he shook Naz .

Symphoni was Naz's little cousin, she stayed every summer with her mom's Ms.K. I turned from my phone taking a drag from my own blunt, I watched Sym step out the building in a dark blue long sleeve zip up dress, black heels on her feet with her ripped black jean jacket .

I stood off the bench meeting her halfway, she pulled me down by my Celine hoodie kissing my lips softly. I laid my arm around her hip deepening the kiss, she smiled pulling away .

"You look mad pretty, baby girl." she kissed my bottom lip, "You look pretty to, stink."

"Ruined it." I mushed her face back. Sym held my arm laughing, Naz laughed in 5's face as he held a mug. "I'm a see you niggas tomorrow !"

Soon, I pulled off from the block. Sym took off her heels putting her flowers in the backseat, she grabbed her iPad she left in my room from last week, I relaxed with unreleased song's playing from my phone .

"I be forgetting you a rapper." she leaned over grabbing my seatbelt, "You have fun doin' it ?" She buckled mine kissing my chin .

"It got me a V, I love it. You want the aux don't you ?" she threw my phone in my lap, she plugged her phone up. I glanced over her once again taking in the smaller details, she wore her pandora bracelets she got from her grandma and the necklace I bought last summer the first time we tried this out. She had in her favorite earrings, her nails painted black with a J in white considering I paid .

I spun out of my head hearing her music begin to play. "Fell in love with this bitch, she was selling me dreams."

"You and this damn song, you be fucking on him when you go home or some ? Just let me know." I laid my hand on her thigh, she waved me off rapping along to the short song .

"You should know the lyrics than, if you don't we can't really be together. I ain't shook my ass in a minute."

"You don't need to."

"Um, I don't know how you and your hoes do it, but over here I do what I please little bro."

ᴘᴏᴠ: sʏᴍᴘʜᴏɴɪ ᴊ.

Jay pushed the brakes while my laugh went through the car, his face turning to confusion and shock mixed in one. "Little bro ?"

"Yea, you lil bro 'cause you tryna act like you somebody daddy— ." I knitted my brows feeling how fast he stopping the car the second I opened my mouth. Jay balled my jean jacket in his hand and picked me up sitting me in his lap as he leaned on the arm rest .

I pressed my lips together surprised, I wore 145 and he moved like I weighed 20 pounds .

"I told you. I'm not one of them weird ass niggas you was messing wit, when you gone learn the lesson ?" he questioned me. The only thought in my head was he looked sexy, he wore all black with an amiri hat to match the pants and black cat 4's, he was always cute when he was about to go off .

"Slim, worry about the road. Nobody playing in the damn first or last place." My eyes glued to the window watching the cars driving past .

Jay laid his hands on my lower back. "I'm not worried about nothing, but you." I felt Jay's hand creep up my dress, his soft hands stopping on my thigh. "Look at me, I'm tryna explain some to you Symphoni."

My head turned back to Jay, he held his bottom lip in his mouth smiling. Next thing, his lips were overlapping my own, his tongue inching in my mouth. I held my moans feeling the budlge in his pants with our kiss becoming sloppy, he pushed me against his lap .

My breathing grew heavier feeling him sliding my panties aside, his finger across my clit teasing his finger inside me. His fingers curled pressing my spot, he knew what he was doing .

I struggled to kiss back trying to pull away, he chased my lips. His hand tugging my neck deepening our kiss, my mouth opened wider moaning with his hoodie scrunching up in my hands at the pace of his fingers .

He pulled his fingers out slapping my ass, he broke the kiss sucking on his wet fingers. He fixed my panties with his other hand, he placed me back in the passenger seat. "I'm never gone be your little bro, I'll put you in your place if I got to Sym. You been gone to long this time."

"I only— ."

"Your place, you know that shit. Don't step out it and disrespect me."

________________

ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ?

ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅ ɴᴏ ᴊᴀʏ ʜᴏᴜɴᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋs sᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏᴏ.

sʏᴍᴘʜᴏɴɪ ?

ᴊᴀʏ ?

ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ꜰᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴄs ɪᴅᴋ ɪꜰ ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ .