Introduction

What the hell am I doing this time?

Alright, guys! I figured that I would start one of these request one shot things because I actually like writing requests and I used to have a whole blog dedicated to it. So, it is with great pleasure that I start the "Of Mice And Reality One Shots and Imagines" thing and just see where it goes. You can either submit requests through Wattpad or Tumblr.

Why tumblr too?

Good question! I decided to use tumblr, because one: I used to have a request blog for this.

And two: I know a lot of people would rather send their request through anon than Wattpad.

So, you can send anon requests to fabulousbandimagines on tumblr, and I will write it out and put it both on here and the blog, that way you can reblog and like it and junk. So, feel free to send any and all the requests you want!

Also, please understand that there are some band members who I absolutely refuse to write for, so if you pick one of them, I'll probably ask you to pick another person, or recommend another account that may write about them for you.

Once again, thank you to everyone who reads my works and enjoys them, can't wait to hopefully start this and have something new and cool to do!