January 21st, 2012

"Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn!" Called my mom
"Yes, mom?" I answered
"Why aren't the dishes done? I told you to do the dishes because they called me in to work." My mom said being frustrated
"I'm sorry mom, I-I'll get them done" I mumbled
The thing was I supper worried about, Layla. You're probably wondering who is Layla, let me rewind everything .
It all started when me and my best friend, Layla, met in kindergarten and at that moment we knew we were bestfriends. Fast forward to our freshman year, we were very close until.. we invited a new girl, Grace to be in our group HUGE mistake. It's like I was invisible just listening to their laughter and  chatter. I just wanted to cry.
*In Freshman Year*
" Grace, look at this new tiktok we can do together" said Layla as she showed Grace her phone
" Omg, girl yes! At my house?" Asked Grace
Layla said yes.
"So, what tiktok are you guys gonna do? Can I be in it?" I asked as they looked on me.
"Uh, you wouldn't know because  you don't have tiktok" Layla said hurting my feelings
I felt to cry right there but I couldn't because they would laugh. Why would my best friend act that way after our long friendship?
"Oh uh- I recently downloaded the app, see?" I said as I showed them my phone
" I'm sure you don't even have 5 followers" Grace said as she laughed
I rushed to the bathroom as quick as possible.  I didn't want to see them anymore. I just wanted to go home. Luckily, the bell rang for my 4th class, which I had with Layla. Great! Could my day get any worse?
I sat in my seat and decided to ignore Layla.
" Kaitlyn,  are you ok? I am so sorry Grace acted that way." Layla said trying to convince me to forgive her
" Can you just leave me alone? Ever since Grace joined our group you just kept taking her side and not caring about my feelings, and say these mean things and want to exclude me out of things and I am tired of it, so our friendship is over!" I said with all my anger being built up in me trying so hard not to slap her.