14: Stop thinking

*from now on, it will all be y/n's pov until I write otherwise*

Once I got inside the massive tower I went straight to Lexa's chambers, intentionally ignoring the guards surrounding me.
Before I could enter her room, the guards held me off, saying she was busy and not to be interrupted before she said so. I looked at them both with clear confusion in my eyes and told them to please announce me so I could speak to her to which they shakes their heads as to saying 'no'. After a minute of silence from both parts, I managed to step forward and knock on the door three times until I felt one of the guards pushing me back so hard that I fell on the floor. To my luck, Lexa stepped out of the room fast enough so that neither of the guards could do or say anything to me. She looked at me with a frown on her face and immediately directed her gaze to her guards with an angry expression.

"Why is y/n on the floor may I ask?" She said looking between the two big men.

"Commander, we told her to not bother you and she-"

"That is not was I asked Allen" She paused, "Why is she on the floor?" She said again, slowly.

"I pushed her but it was because-" The other one said as I picked myself up, Lexa cutting him off yet again.

"You pushed her?" Both of them nodded, looking at the floor beneath them with fear written on their face. "From now on, y/n is not to be touched by any guard unless it is by my command and she will be allowed to enter my chambers every time she wishes to do so, and if anyone were to hurt her again they would have to answer to me personally, understood?" She said firmly.

"Yes, Commander" Was all that was heard from the guards in a low voice for a couple of seconds before Lex made an 'enter' signal to me with her head. I walked past her and stood in the middle of her room not turning around before I started to speak.

"Costia said something" I played with my hands with nervousness, "And I would like to know if that was true"

"What did she say? Did she hurt you?" She worried.

"No I- She didn't do anything bad she just-" I paused, "She said you..." I stopped in doubt. Should I tell her? What if Costia was mistaken?

"Y/n you know you can tell me anything" She stood in front of me, making me look downwards as my cheeks turned pink because of the oh so close distance in between us.

"She said you liked me..." I said in a low voice, but I was sure she heard me so when silence dominated the room for an eternal minute I hurried to say, "But I completely understand if that's not the case I wouldn't-" She cut me off lifting my chin and kissing me with a single movement.

She kissed me softly, like she had no hurry in the world while I stood still the first seconds, surprised at her reaction until I started to kiss her back. My hands were on the back of her neck, urging her to get closer to me and hers were in my waist. She passed her tongue through my upper lip and I opened my mouth making our tongues meet for the first time. Things escalated quickly after that when she kept on pulling me closer as did I, her hands were now sliding down onto my ass while I gripped her hair with mines. Before we could go much further, the need of air intervened and we pulled apart. All of my long lost thoughts came rushing back to me and I panicked as I looked at her. Still with her eyes closed, she uttered.

"Stop thinking" With a grunt she kissed me again, one hand on my waist and the other on my neck. So I did and I said to myself that I could always worry about it later. This kiss was more passionate and her hands went back to my ass as mine found it's place back in her neck. She started walking forward until my back hit the big doors of her room. She tapped my thighs and I jumped so that she could grab me before she pushed to roughly onto the door. At this point there was no air in between us anymore and I moved my kisses to her neck heading her moan lowly, but a voice from the outside interrupted.

"Is everything okay Commander?" One of the guards asked.

I didn't stop my kisses on her neck, but rather started licking it and biting it with a smile on my face as she tried to answer.

"Um- Yes yes everything is-" She moved her head back and forced her mouth to be closed, suppressing a moan as I bit and licked on her pulse. There were seconds of silence before she spoke again, her grip tightening on my hair so I couldn't move.

"Everything is fine" She replied loud enough when she recomposed herself. She grabbed my face harshly and pressed her lips against mine, all softness that once was present, wasn't anymore and she continued to do the same I did to her on my neck as she carried me to the bed. Dropping me down, she climbed on top of me as we kissed and tried to take our clothes as soon as our clouded senses could manage. I pushed her body down on the bed as I moved to be on top of her and once again started kissing her neck while taking of her armor along with her shirt. I moved down to her chest and started playing with her nipples as she grabbed my hair pulling me towards them. I sucked and left marks of hickeys all around both of her breasts before following my journey as I took off her pants.

"I love when you are protective of me, you know that?" I said with a seductive voice as her pants touched the floor, making her look at me as I kissed her stomach and them moved to do the same with her thighs making her moan, wanting me to move my head and tongue to where she needed me the most. "Look at me Commander" Her green eyes met mine as I continued kissing her thighs upwards until I reached her vagina. Her breathing had become faster as I did all this and when I finally passed my tongue trough her she couldn't hold her gaze anymore, not by free will anyway. I stopped and made my way up her body until my face was aligned with hers, making her look at me. "I said look at me Commander"

"I can't-" I cut her off, entering her with my fingers.

"Oh yes you can" She started moaning faster as my stokes became fast and deep, but before she could finish, I moved my head to her entrance and started licking her up and down, then I sucked on her clit and added a third finger, to which she let go of my hair and gripped the sheets underneath her. She came shortly after that with a scream of my name that I'm sure even the guards outside the city heard. I helped her ride it out and moved my body to be besides her when she was finished, pulling the sheets up to cover our bodies -or hers seeing as I still had my pants and my bra on.

Once I was set, I came out of the slumber I was in and all my previous thoughts assaulted me. I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't even noticed how Lexa's breath had slowed back down and her eyes looked at me intensely.

"I told you to stop thinking" She kissed my cheeks.

"It's complicated Lex I-" She cut me off.

"No, it's not" She took a deep breath before climbing on top of me, slowly taking off my bra, "What's bothering you exactly?" She admired my body and then kissed me slowly but deeply, her tongue moving with mine like they were made for one another. Moving her kisses to my neck, I tugged at her neck to stay there as I played with her hair as I heard as hum telling me to answer.

"I'm not sure I can be in a new relationship this fast" She looked at me and spoke before keeping up with what she was doing.

"We can take our time" There was a silence followed by a moan from me when she picked at my pulse. "That's all that was bothering you?" I nodded as she went down to my cleavage and then my breasts. "Great" She finished and started sucking on my nipple while her hand went down and started touching my clit in a circular motion. I felt myself get even more soaked than I already was, my spine arched and my eyes closed. I started whimpering when her hands took off my pants and spread my legs slowly, caressing my skin while her kisses traveled south tempting me.

"Please" Her hand had stopped moving and my hips rotated to get some kind of friction. "Lex I need y-" I gasped loudly and tugged at her hair tightly when she started eating me out. My hips went up and down uncontrollably so she pressed her hands on my thighs to stop me from moving.

After a while, I came in her mouth, screaming her name, and then a second time shortly after the first when she pushed her fingers inside me.
We were exhausted so we covered ourselves and drift off to sleep, not even noticing how weird it was the fact that Costia had so easily erased herself from our lives without a fight.

*****************************************************

1677 words.