Part1

( at y/n home )

Jk : hey y/n we gotta go please i promise i will protect you from him if we ever face him bestie promise and you know i have the most amazing muscles that can protect you .

* flexes muscles *

y/n : * laughs * ok ok i get it that you have a unbelievable muscles .

fine i will go with you but if i see him we will run the other way ok ? deal ?

jk : of course i promised to protect you although i dont see the reason to avoid him you gotta face it y/n .

y/n : i know but you know i am still not ready .

jk : y/n its just a breakup you can get someone better and you know it maybe someone like me .

* winks * * starts flexing his muscles again *

y/n : OMG ! nope not again i am leaving .

*  y/n leaves *

jk :  come on where can you find muscles like these * following y/n * come on it can't be that bad .

                                                                                                                   ( college )

jk :  why wasn't hyung at home this morning ?

y/n : he had work early in the morning, anyway we gotta go to class we are getting late as usual because of you . * rolls eyes *

jk : * DRAMATIC GASP * do u think i get to look this hot without preparations everyday ! with girls jealous of you for being my best friend and running after this hots .

Y/N : whatever . * rolls eyes *

                                                                                                           (Algorithm class)

professor ?? : miss lee, mr Jeon nice of you to show your face you'r late ......... again .

y/n : * whispering to Jung kook * see it's your fault now fix it it's embarrassing .

jungkook : * whishpering to y/n * jerk want to push me to the trap .

y/n : um ..... we are sorry professor Namjoon wont happen again .

professor nmj : i am sure that this what i was told last time ..... mhm and the time before ... and the one after .

y/n : FINE ! we go it .

professor nmj : miss y/n did u just yell at me !

jungkook : no of course not she didn't mean anything .

professor nmj : i am sure miss y/n can talk for herself  .

y/n : YES I DID BECAUSE YOU HAVE ABSOLUTE NO IDEA WHAT I GO THROUGH TO JUST GET OUT OF MY ROOM YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHATS IN MY HEAD ALL DAY LONG BECAUSE OF THE SHIT I WENT THROUGH AND STILL IS AFFECTING ME I AM SO DONE WITH YOU WHY CANT PUT YOURSELF IN YOUR STUDENT'S SHOE DIDN'T YOU GO THROUGH SHIT THROUGH COLLEGE I AM LEAVING !

Jungkook: no y/n wait ! whats wrong with you ! * yells at professer nmj*

* Jungkook runs behind y/n *

jungkook: Y/N!WHERE ARE YOU ? ! ? ! 

* hears sobbing voices from the janitor room *                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

* jk creeks the door open *

jk: are you in there are you okay ?

* y/n quickly wipes of her tears *

y/n : yes i am just taking a break from the a$$h0le called a professor  .

jk : you should not cry for someone like him . 

y/n : who said i was crying . 

jk : dude i know you more than i know my own parents i lived with you and yoongi hyung since diaper days .

y/n : well then you should know what i want now right .

jk : i do dont worry .

* he goings and they cuddle on the floor *

jk : i think we should go to class now otherwise we will get our butt kicked and yoongi hyung will kills us even more .

...............

jk :  y/n ?  y/n ?

jk's thoughts :  fine will let you nap for a while poor you i knew everything you talked about its even harder when you are trying to hide your depression from everyone specially your brother who is working his butt off for your college fees and expenses .